No announcement yet.

Springfield Xdm 40cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in that 9mm and 40 sent y'all a PM. Boss is also looking for one.

Comment

Love my XD9 but that XDS looks like something I want too.
      Jon

Comment

I have the XDM 40 Cal in 3.8". I love it

Comment

I love my 3.8 XDm9!

Comment

Works good, lasts a long time. If you like the feel of it in your hand, you'll like the way it shoots. No surprises, runs like clockwork.

Comment

picked up a Xdm 40 4.5 Bitone

Last edited by crooner; 04-04-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
                Awesome! I have two XDm and love both of them. Let us know how you like it once you get to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
                  I have a XDM-40 3.8, with less than a box of shells through it. I still have everything for it.

Nice gun, just not a 40 fan, if you are interested shoot me a PM.

Its a nice gun but Im looking to stick with 9mn and 45acp, so Ive been slowly liquidating my 40s
                  Just put a 9mm conversion barrel in it, and its a 9mm. Thats the bonus to buying a .40, you can convert to .357 sig and 9mm with a barrel change.

Comment

I have the bone stock "6 cyl model" .40 XD Service (4")

Got it for a steal brand new during last years Black Friday online sales frenzy. I think it was less than $350 from the factory and came with 3 extra magazines. Awesome gun, I have a Blackhawk SERPA with chest rig attachment so it rides right up front on my MOLLE vest.

I've only fired 1 magazine through it...need to shoot it more.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      thats bigger than i would want to carry 24/7, but i doubt you will find anyone to speak badly of the xd or xdm series of pistols.

edit: meaning me personally i am sure 1000's carry this and or larger framed pistols everyday. i'll stick with my 27

god bless.
                      I like my sub-compact xd more than my 27.. you should shoot it if you have time. they are almost identical in size.. but they are basically the same..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X