1919's got delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I had John build my .50 He's the bomb when it comes to browning beltfeds.
    he is, and a damn nice guy, did you have to go to s. lamar to pick yours up?
    we went and had dinner last night cause we had to run the galil's thru a diff ffl.he is a hoot, and had some stories that would make cry laughing
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
      he is, and a damn nice guy, did you have to go to s. lamar to pick yours up?
      we went and had dinner last night cause we had to run the galil's thru a diff ffl.he is a hoot, and had some stories that would make cry laughing
      I did mine via mail, then it went to my buddy. But sounds like you were at my buddies shop, I missed it last time John was there.

Comment

I did mine via mail, then it went to my buddy. But sounds like you were at my buddies shop, I missed it last time John was there.
        metal fab shop? as in big ass metal fab shop family run across from the hot dog/ liquor store
        first class white trash

Comment

metal fab shop? as in big ass metal fab shop family run across from the hot dog/ liquor store
          That's the one, Custom. Family friends for years.

Comment

That's the one, Custom. Family friends for years.
            what a great group of guys. we hung out there for few hours yesterday. don't sit in the tree stump chair to long.. it'll make ur butt sore lmao
            first class white trash

Comment

what a great group of guys. we hung out there for few hours yesterday. don't sit in the tree stump chair to long.. it'll make ur butt sore lmao
              That they are, and fuck they know more than I ever could about guns and metal.

Comment

better if i could find a good local place to shoot instead of driving to property in ok.
                I'm sending a PM your way. At work on my phone, so give me a bit.

Comment

responded to pm.
                  david, he did our transfers yesterday, and we got to walk around the shop. impressed to say the least. that press is the biggest one i have ever seen. i told him i would work 2 weeks for free just to get to play with some of that stuff
                  first class white trash

Comment

The shop is pretty cool. It was all built by hand from scrap. Part of it is built from a ww2 landing craft hull. Definitely old cool shit there.

Comment

john was telling us they have pretty good place to shoot. i can't remeber the dad's name (he does the re inactments) i belive the son was jason? but him and my ol man hit it off pretty damn good. and the cannonball collection was awesome. and that huge ass casing on the front desk blew my mind. i never did ask what it was for...
                      first class white trash

Comment

john was telling us they have pretty good place to shoot. i can't remeber the dad's name (he does the re inactments) i belive the son was jason? but him and my ol man hit it off pretty damn good. and the cannonball collection was awesome. and that huge ass casing on the front desk blew my mind. i never did ask what it was for...
                        They go somewhere in Ferris I think. I dont remember exactly where.

Comment

They go somewhere in Ferris I think. I dont remember exactly where.
                          just south of... from he was telling me. he did 11 transfers yesterday, and we got to laughing cause there was only 5 lines for numbers. i told him i was getting my ffl and we bs'd about it
                          first class white trash

Comment

since I'm out the loop I'll ask what are you doing with all of them?

Comment

they are more of an investment right now. since we bought the parts kits, the price has already gone up $300, and they are drying up.
                              first class white trash

Comment

Sweet, now put one in every window of your house and take a picture, lol.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X