Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

woohoo my CHL is finally "being manufactured"!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woohoo my CHL is finally "being manufactured"!!

The process of getting it was slowed down due to a problem with my DD214 "discharge type was not listed". DPS told me it was pretty common and that I could probably get a new form issued through the DOD but that it might take 6 months or more. I decided to just pay the extra money and deal with the issue later. After sending my second 70 bucks...it took 3 weeks before there was any change in status on the DPS CHL website...but FINALLY it shows everything cleared and "being manufactured". I'm stoked.

Get that DD214 squared away though. Congrats.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Cool. Another gun toter.

Comment

My renewal got here 5 weeks after I sent it in.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          The process of getting it was slowed down due to a problem with my DD214 "discharge type was not listed". DPS told me it was pretty common and that I could probably get a new form issued through the DOD but that it might take 6 months or more. I decided to just pay the extra money and deal with the issue later. After sending my second 70 bucks...it took 3 weeks before there was any change in status on the DPS CHL website...but FINALLY it shows everything cleared and "being manufactured". I'm stoked.
          Exact same issue I had and I did exactly what you did, paid the extra coin.

You will be doing a Wally Walk in no time.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Exact same issue I had and I did exactly what you did, paid the extra coin.

You will be doing a Wally Walk in no time.
            Well...in honesty...with the state of the world as it is and violent crimes and robberies going on all over the place for the last few years...I did the Wally walk several years ago and have very carefully done it numerous times since. Criminals who commit crimes of violence dont give 2 shits whether its legal or not to carry their guns and they've been doing it for years...so I've chosen to not become a victim and walk away. As the old saying goes...I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Comment

Mine updated to "mailed" Saturday! I'm hoping to have plastic in hand Friday!

Congrats!
              92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                Mine updated to "mailed" Saturday! I'm hoping to have plastic in hand Friday!

Congrats!
                You should have it tomorrow.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  You should have it tomorrow.
                  That would be excellent, but I am not holding my breath. On Texas CHL forum there were quite a few people that said it took about 5 days to get there in the mail.

O yeah I forgot to add my wife's also updated to "mailed" Saturday too !
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                  X