texas considering 'sound suppressors' on hunting rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    Cool data CJ. As a developer I'm intrigued. Is that your site?
    Funny, I actually wrote an algorithim to calculate this a few months ago, and NFA tracker used almost an identical one. You can find it at NFAtracker.com
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuck. They really need to hire more examiners. This shit is getting ridiculous.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Fuck. They really need to hire more examiners. This shit is getting ridiculous.
        Hmm... growing occupational niche perhaps?!?!? I wonder what it takes to be an examiner.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

my latest tax-paid transfer took a mere eleven days from the time I mailed my packet to BATFE until I had back in hand my approved Form 4 with the $200 tax stamp affixed, and that transfer was actually slightly delayed....

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
            my latest tax-paid transfer took a mere eleven days from the time I mailed my packet to BATFE until I had back in hand my approved Form 4 with the $200 tax stamp affixed, and that transfer was actually slightly delayed....
            FBI agents must have a fast track... makes sense. But doesn't really help anyone else.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              FBI agents must have a fast track... makes sense. But doesn't really help anyone else.
              Sure would be nice, I wondered if the HRT had any backing in truth.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                How come I had to wait so long then?

edit:
                Oh, I see
                Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I just buy other things, makes the wait go by.

Comment

Working...
                  X