can i make a suggestion,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tactical hipster View Post
    you privilege to make suggestions ceased as soon as the curb weight of your ar15 approached that of a mazda miata.

lol

Comment

Would a sub forum work?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Im done!!!
        It's actually not a bad idea, dude.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So you guys want to go back to the old classifieds where it's just a standard sub forum? You won't be able to upload pics, etc...
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Theres a link to the classifieds, so you can head right over there.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

alright, I did it, I expect 10 vip memberships by the end of the day for my hard work!
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

wait, there is a classified section for guns? WHO KNEW?!?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  So you guys want to go back to the old classifieds where it's just a standard sub forum? You won't be able to upload pics, etc...
                  We would still be able to host them somewhere and post with tags right?

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                    We would still be able to host them somewhere and post with tags right?
                    yeah you could do that, it just makes things more difficult for other people who don't have hosts, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      You mean an easily searchable, editable, streamlined system? Yup!

Comment

I suggest to suggest an actual suggestion, not as question posed as a suggestion.
                        Ded

Comment

Working...
                        X