New EDC Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EDC Pistol

Been thinking of getting a new pistol to conceal carry & found one that I liked today at a local gun show. It's a Kahr CM9 ($365.00). I normally carry a Sig P238. Snapped a couple of pics with my phone.

You don't like carrying the Sig?
    IMG_0424

Comment

Congrats! I love my PM9.
      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I love carrying the Sig. I carry it in a Galco Stinger OWB holster & most of the time I forget it is even there. I still plan on carrying it but wanted something in a little larger caliber but that was light & compact. Anyone know of a good OWB holster for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
          I love carrying the Sig. I carry it in a Galco Stinger OWB holster & most of the time I forget it is even there. I still plan on carrying it but wanted something in a little larger caliber but that was light & compact. Anyone know of a good OWB holster for it?
          Oh yeah! I forgot the Kahr was 9mm.
          IMG_0424

Comment

Since you like the P238 Sig now has the P938. You could have had a matching set.

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
              Since you like the P238 Sig now has the P938. You could have had a matching set.
              I plan on getting the new Sig too. Going to wait about a year or so to make sure all the bugs are worked out. Can't ever have too many firearms. Haha...

Comment

That is a good price, the only better I have seen is buds and that would require transfer fees and shipping.

Mine has been really good with only a couple feeding issues within the first 200 rounds. No issues after the break in period. I wish their magazine quality was a bit better. Check out kahrtalk.com if you have not already.

This is also a great place for cheap prices on factory mags.

Last edited by NoClassic; 03-12-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

You did well. I daily carry a Kahr CW9 when I am not at work.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nice Sig P238. I'm planning to get one for the wife as a CCW in the next month or so. I've handled and shot one and was extremely impressed. I carry a Sig P239 9mm.

Marcus
                    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

The Sig is a blast to shoot. I have big hands & have no problems with recoil or anything else. I noticed that the prices have gone up on them since I purchased mine some time ago.

Comment

The Sig P938 is a sweet looking gun, why did you have to link to it?

Comment

I like my P238. There are a lot more color/style choices now than there was when I got one. The only thing I've noticed with the P238 is that it doesn't want to run when it gets dirty. I'm talking around a box of cheap ammo dirty. I don't carry enough magazines to get to that point though.

Comment

Working...
                          X