Local SBR Engraving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local SBR Engraving?

Does anyone know of a local establishment that does SBR engraving? I have talked to some trophy shops and they turned me down when I said words like "ATF", "Rifle", and "Class III".

If anyone knows a shop that does it with a quick turnaround I would be pumped.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Ident Marking Services, SBR Engraving, Firearm engraving, Laser Engraving night vision repair laser services, mechanical services, electro-optics systems.

Comment

We have built a library of files for hundreds of firearms. Below is a small sample of the engraving we have done for our customers.
      AR-15 platforms: SBR, Retro markings, logos, barrel markings
      AK-47 platforms: SBR, authentic fire control marking, fire control detents
      Ruger 10/22: SBR, logo markings
      GSG-5: SBR
      HK platforms: SBR
      Bolt action rifles: SBR, barrel markings
      Tube Guns of all types: SBR
      UZI/FAL/SIG SAUER: SBR
      Remington, Benelli and Mossberg shotguns, SBR, logo markings
      Form 1 suppressor engravings

Comment

I found several on ar15.com in the classifieds. Not sure about local though, you might find one.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

The one I posted is local....
          Ident Marking Services - 469.464.5500
          2007 Industrial Blvd. Ste. B
          Rockwall, TX 75087

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            We have built a library of files for hundreds of firearms. Below is a small sample of the engraving we have done for our customers.
            AR-15 platforms: SBR, Retro markings, logos, barrel markings
            AK-47 platforms: SBR, authentic fire control marking, fire control detents
            Ruger 10/22: SBR, logo markings
            GSG-5: SBR
            HK platforms: SBR
            Bolt action rifles: SBR, barrel markings
            Tube Guns of all types: SBR
            UZI/FAL/SIG SAUER: SBR
            Remington, Benelli and Mossberg shotguns, SBR, logo markings
            Form 1 suppressor engravings
            Wow, thanks! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I used Ident for my SBR and they were very helpful. I can't comment on the quality, because I left for Afghanistan before I got it back, but they came highly recommended on ar15.com.

Comment

I am needing to do the same thing. Thanks for the thread and responses. Ident looks like where I will take my two for SBR engraving.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I used Ident Marking for mine. Don't recall exactly the turnaround time, but I want to say it was less than a week (even though they quoted me 2-3 weeks). Engraving looks good.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                    I used Ident for my SBR and they were very helpful. I can't comment on the quality, because I left for Afghanistan before I got it back, but they came highly recommended on ar15.com.
                    Mike do me a favor and slap an afghan for me. Just walk up to the first one you see and open hand bitch slap them, then let them know "this was from Keith".

Back to the topic. Do they have a regular store front? I might drive up there this week to drop two off.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Mike do me a favor and slap an afghan for me. Just walk up to the first one you see and open hand bitch slap them, then let them know "this was from Keith".
                      I would love to!

Back to the topic. Do they have a regular store front? I might drive up there this week to drop two off.
                      Yes, address is posted above. Call before you show up. I just went in the front door and really caught them by surprise; they said they typically do not have walk-ins. Also, I can't remember if their building (2007B) doesn't have a sign labeling it as Ident or if the sign was really really small, but I drove up and down the street before I actually found it. Assuming you are driving from I30, when you turn onto Industrial Blvd, it will be on your left.

Comment

What is the purpose of the engraving?
                        IMG_0424

Comment

If you're "manufacturing" a new SBR/SBS, you have to have it marked with your or your trust's name, city, and state.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I thought it was just a matter of registering a lower as a SBR, and pinning your short barrel upper on it. I didn't realize you had to add engraving.
                            IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                              I thought it was just a matter of registering a lower as a SBR, and pinning your short barrel upper on it. I didn't realize you had to add engraving.
                              Yea, gotta be engraved.
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                              X