ak47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Yes. I'm sorry. Saigas are imported intact, because they don't have the, "evil features," of other AK's.
    Gotcha. Now I see why they're preferred over most other AK's. Second question; How is the Saiga able to get around 922 compliance? I might be answering my own question here, but is that because they are imported as a sporting rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
      Gotcha. Now I see why they're preferred over most other AK's. Second question; How is the Saiga able to get around 922 compliance? I might be answering my own question here, but is that because they are imported as a sporting rifle?
      They're a sporting rifle, and if you add all the AK stuff to them, you're most likely adding American made parts anyway.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What's the deal with the polish ones?

I saw on mgs the imported polish for 499?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post

ehhhh
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post

They're still not imported complete. They're parts kit guns.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i would get the amd65.. i have a couple and havent had any probs...
              they are cheap right now but are starting to climb in price...
              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                i would get the amd65.. i have a couple and havent had any probs...
                they are cheap right now but are starting to climb in price...
                Anything Hungarian is usually higher quality than most. They are probably one of the highest quality manufacturers of soviet era weapons. Whether it's nagants, AK's, etc. they usually are some of the higher quality examples.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X