ak47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak47

im looking to buy one at the next gun show, i beleive ill be attending the irving one on march 23rd.

just wanted to see if anyone here had one for sale before i went and got one from the show.

looking at getting a wasr-10.

or does anyone know where i can go buy one, tried a couple of places locally (in grand prairie) and they dont have them in stock

Good luck, the price seems to have jumped about $150 on them lately.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      Good luck, the price seems to have jumped about $150 on them lately.
      exactly, the shop i went to wont even let me put a deposit on one due to that and that they dont know if they getting them in.

Comment

My best advice to you would be to not get a WASR 10.

That being said I saw some at Military Gun Supply and Bachman Gun and Pawn this past week.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
          im looking to buy one at the next gun show, i beleive ill be attending the irving one on march 23rd.

just wanted to see if anyone here had one for sale before i went and got one from the show.

looking at getting a wasr-10.

or does anyone know where i can go buy one, tried a couple of places locally (in grand prairie) and they dont have them in stock
          RomArm Cugir makes really shitty AKs They shouldn't be sold at the price they are being sold at.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            My best advice to you would be to not get a WASR 10.

That being said I saw some at Military Gun Supply and Bachman Gun and Pawn this past week.
            how much was it?

Comment

how much was it?
              I don't know, I just usually point and laugh at them from a distance rather than up close.

Comment

I suggest getting an AK-74 instead. 5.45 is still cheap as bawls
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I don't know, I just usually point and laugh at them from a distance rather than up close.
                  Lol oh shit

Comment

WASR=crap.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I keep reading and have heard the wasr are a hit and miss, you could get a good one just as easy get a crap one. That being said what would be an "ok" brand to get?

It will mostly be used to kill pigs oink oink not cops

Comment

I just aquaired 1000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 I want to sell cheap if anyone is interested in a good deal....

Comment

I keep reading and have heard the wasr are a hit and miss, you could get a good one just as easy get a crap one. That being said what would be an "ok" brand to get?

It will mostly be used to kill pigs oink oink not cops
                          I would recommend a Saiga. They are cheaper, better built, and better suited for hunting. MGS has them for under $400.
                          Last edited by Moose242; 03-06-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I would recommend a Saiga. They are cheaper, better, and better suited for hunting. MGS has them for under $400.
                            Speaking of Saiga, did anyone see the episode of Sons Of Guns where they assembled 3 Saiga 12 full auto shotguns into a rotating mini gun for 12Gauge shells....pretty awesome although their show sucks.
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Speaking of Saiga, did anyone see the episode of Sons Of Guns where they assembled 3 Saiga 12 full auto shotguns into a rotating mini gun for 12Gauge shells....pretty awesome although their show sucks.
                              Every episode is them assembling a saiga into some configuration.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X