New furniture for my 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New furniture for my 10/22

Old - Tapco mini-14 style stock with 3-9 Simmons scope.

New - Archangel AR556 stock with RRA tactical carry handle/rear sight and TruGlo red/green dot sight.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

I love it! That is great!
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Thanks man! I like it better than what it had...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Looks nice! Wanna sell the old setup?
        Last edited by Darren M; 03-06-2012, 09:39 AM. Reason: Freudian slip. :-/
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Looks nice?? Wanna sell the old setup?
          Are you asking me if it looks nice?

I am interested in selling the old setup. PM me if truly interested. I will look tonight to make sure I still have the angled stock as well.

Comment

ROFL, sorry, Freudian slip there.... It looks nice, my original statement has been revised. Sending you a PM.
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

My son loves the new look! Thanks Brandon!!!

Comment

Glad I could help Darren. It was nice to meet you and your son, and I hope he enjoys it for years to come!

Comment

Working...
                X