16 rd witness compact $324.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 rd witness compact $324.99

EAA 9MM WITNESS 4.5" 16RD Blued. EAA Corp 999044. Small frame model If you're looking for the ultimate polymer frame pistol,... look no further. The Witness "P" blends many of Tanfoglio's outstanding design features to produce one of the finest polymer frame defensive pistols ever made. The Witne...
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

are they any good?
    my wife kind of wants a purse 9mm
    when i think purse gun i think small, but she doesn't want anything small.
    so with her recent lack of interest in going shooting with me , what she really needs is CHEAP

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
      so with her recent lack of interest in going shooting with me , what she really needs is CHEAP
      this made me lol
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Great guns. And for another $200? you can have a 9mm and 10mm (or whatever standard pistol caliber you prefer).
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You can get it local for a few dollars less.

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
            are they any good?
            my wife kind of wants a purse 9mm
            get her a keltec pf9, they're cheap. I just bought one and it seems ok. Put about 100 rounds through it so far

Comment

No wonder finish, no care.

I love my EAA's...if you ever run out of bullets, you can beat them with it.

Comment

is this the new polymer gun? if so I have seen them new at the last couple gun shows for less, I just don't know much about the new ones...they actually say they are made i n Phillipines in Rock Island factory. I have many of the all metal style, both Eaa Witness and TZ-75 (FIE) and never have a problem with them....

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  No wonder finish, no care.

I love my EAA's...if you ever run out of bullets, you can beat them with it.
                  Not with this one... it's not heavy by any means.

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
                  is this the new polymer gun? if so I have seen them new at the last couple gun shows for less, I just don't know much about the new ones...they actually say they are made i n Phillipines in Rock Island factory. I have many of the all metal style, both Eaa Witness and TZ-75 (FIE) and never have a problem with them....
                  Yes these are the new polymer ones.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    You can get it local for a few dollars less.

http://sportingarms.com/results.asp?...=FIND+FIREARMS
                    Good deal, but that's a 10rd version.

I've never ran across this place, they have some great prices on a gun I'm looking to pickup. Do they allow walk-ins? Ever done business with them? Appears the address is some dudes house, LOL.
                    Last edited by CJ; 03-01-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      I've never ran across this place, they have some great prices on a gun I'm looking to pickup. Do they allow walk-ins? Ever done business with them? Appears the address is some dudes house, LOL.
                      I don't think they allow walk-ins. I bought a couple of lowers and a pistol from them on 2 separate occasions. Good people. It is run out of their house.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I have this gun(polymer) but the full size version. Very accurate, I've loaned it to 2 buddys to qualify CHL with who both passed with flying colors.
                        WRX

Comment

Im going to buy my wife the compact for her carry on our anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            I have this gun(polymer) but the full size version. Very accurate, I've loaned it to 2 buddys to qualify CHL with who both passed with flying colors.
                            I got a 243 out of 250 with my G29 and some spicy handloads Sunday (all in the X or 9 on the slow rounds at 3 and 7, but the double taps flew a little higher). I'd forgotten how much those sting.
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

my wifes so stupid i emailed her this link

subject : purse
                              body:
                              might be a good deal on a purse gun
                              <link>

so she emails me back -
                              link you sent was for a gun

result:
                              FAIL!