Picking up a new gun today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    You don't have to be Class 3 licensed to own a machine gun.
    Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    It is like we have to go over this every other week.
    Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    It's not like there is a sticky about it.
    "Only holders of a federal firearms license who pay an extra fee to be a class III dealer can buy machine guns made after 1986."

Am I reading this right? Without knowing what year this particular rifle was mfed, can we really say he wouldn't have to be licensed? If it's pre 84 no license is required, post it is?

And I looked, but could not find, what years Kahr built these guns so...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      "Only holders of a federal firearms license who pay an extra fee to be a class III dealer can buy machine guns made after 1986."

Am I reading this right? Without knowing what year this particular rifle was mfed, can we really say he wouldn't have to be licensed? If it's pre 84 no license is required, post it is?

Seeing how this gun is semi auto only, none of the above applies to this thread.

Comment

But what about all of the guns made before 1986? Those are the guns that are available to normal citizens, provided that they jump through a few flaming hoops and have deep pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I think you and I would get along.

Nice gun dude.
          Thanks, Not many people I don't get along with. I appreciate the comps.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            https://The 50 round drum comes in tomorrow.
            Where is the violin case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I thought everybody that posted in this forum knew the legalities of machine guns, suppressors, short barreled rifles and shotguns, and destructive devices.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That's machineguns made after 1986. Every legally owned machinegun by a non SOT is pre 86.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Where is the violin case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                  It is an option for $140.00. Gun cases take up a lot of room in the house. I just don't need another one. If I get a wild hair, maybe down the road I will get one.

Comment

need an L drum and XX mag for the semi TSMG?

Comment

Working...
                    X