Kel-tec sub 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kel-tec sub 2000

Looking for a cheap 9mm plinker/trunk gun. I narrowed it down to a sub 2000. Is there anywhere in the Dallas or fort worth area that sells these? I'm looking for the 9mm model that uses the glock mags. Thanks!
    sigpic
    Tags:

Say what?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I always see then at gun shows.
      IMG_0424

Comment

What do you guys that actually understand the variables of ballistics think about the 9mm Luger in a carbine?
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          What do you guys that actually understand the variables of ballistics think about the 9mm Luger in a carbine?
          Most people think "why bother?"

Comment

I'd rather have one of those PPSh-43's from MGS in 9mm, than that Kel-Tec.

Comment

The Kel-Tec is fun for what it is, I've got one I keep in the truck. Since it folds it fits in the storage compartment under my back seat and it is cheap enough if someone ever did break in and get it I wouldn't be distraught.

Comment

My roommate in college had one and we would run around on his ranch with it shooting at random varmints. It was reasonably reliable (averaged 1 jam out of every 30 round glock mag) and pretty inaccurate (most likely due to the crude sights) but very fun. I blasted an armadillo with it one time and it did the trick.

Overall it was a fun and affordable carbine that you can store and use as a truck or backpack gun and not feel guilty.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Yea, I just want something cheap I can keep iny truck and not care if it gets stolen or smashed.. What's the going price for the 9mm at the gun shows? I can have one ordered at SAW guns for about 300. I'd like to pick one up locally without having to wait a month. Is there a gun show this weekend?
                  sigpic

Comment

I got mine at a local store for right at $300, then I got a deal on 5 32 round Glock mags off of a car forum. Dohctr is right these are the perfect guns for riding in a jeep or rhino shooting stuff without hving to worry about damaging a 1k+ AR. I've got a couple ARs, AK and a mini 14 and I still use the kel-tec most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      Yea, I just want something cheap I can keep iny truck and not care if it gets stolen or smashed.. What's the going price for the 9mm at the gun shows? I can have one ordered at SAW guns for about 300. I'd like to pick one up locally without having to wait a month. Is there a gun show this weekend?
                      There's on in Ft. Worth next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X