Spam can ammo opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam can ammo opener?

Does anyone have a spam can ammo opener tool I can have or buy off of them? Or know of a place that sells them online?

I have 3 spam cans full of ammo and I somehow ended up with no tool to get them open. I know you can do it with a flat head and a hammer, but I really would prefer the tool.

Thanks
    Last edited by Moose242; 02-27-2012, 05:26 PM.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Ive got one somewhere, I will have to look

Comment

Are you talking about maybe the 5.45x39 type spam cans? If so, I think I have one too...I need to dig around the bottom of my safe. I have one of my spam cans open, so I must have one somewhere..

Comment

Yeah I have a can of 7.62x39, 5.45x39, and 7.62x54r and no damn opener. I ordered them all from the same place and they didnt give me the tool. I am not happy about that.

Comment

Umm, screw driver, a saw, or dremel.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Umm, screw driver, a saw, or dremel.
            I know you can do this, but as I stated in my post I would like to have the tool.

Trying to beat open a can of ammo with a claw hammer and a prison shank just doesnt feel right.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I know you can do this, but as I stated in my post I would like to have the tool.

Trying to beat open a can of ammo with a claw hammer and a prison shank just doesnt feel right.

You should try a cut-off wheel....
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                You should try a cut-off wheel....
                Don't own one.

Comment

Just get a p51 or p38 can opener, find mil-spec, they are cheap as hell and last forever

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
                  Slow moving projects
                  1964 C10 350/700r4
                  1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                    Just get a p51 or p38 can opener, find mil-spec, they are cheap as hell and last forever

Those wont work, they are not like regular cans. They are thicker metal with a large lip on them.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Maybe if youre a retard trying to slam a round peg in a square hole it could be risky, but you seem smart enough to tap the rim of some shitty thin metal.

But if youre willing to drive to denton ill give you one.

Comment

Really, that's what I've used on four cans for my nagant, who knew?

Slow moving projects
                        1964 C10 350/700r4
                        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          Maybe if youre a retard trying to slam a round peg in a square hole it could be risky, but you seem smart enough to tap the rim of some shitty thin metal.

But if youre willing to drive to denton ill give you one.

I will wait and see if someone can point me in the right direction to buy one of the things. I think Fiux may have one that he may be gracious enough to lend me.

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                          Really, that's what I've used on four cans for my nagant, who knew?

Hmm, I will re-examine the cans but I have a sneaking suspicion it would be pretty tough.

Comment

This should work like a champ...
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You can have mine. I'm free Wednesday and Thursday, and I might be in Arlington anyway.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X