concealment for pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concealment for pickup

i have a dodge ram pickup. i was wandering if anyone has there ccw mounted in there vehicle? i am in oilfield so i am often on the road for long hours and want to have easy access...BUT when im on location it has to also be hidden from plain sight. right now im thinking about shoving it between the seats but i dont know how good that would work if i had to draw it quickly.

**im working alot in south texas near the border, so thats my reasoning haha

Where I bought mine (f150)

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

anything for a shotgun? like a concealed attachment pouch for the back of a seat?

Comment

Originally posted by voldemort View Post
        anything for a shotgun? like a concealed attachment pouch for the back of a seat?
        Concealed shotgun, really??
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I use to just shove mine between the seats and cover it.

Comment

I just stick mine in the console
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I prop mine on my leg and put the barrel out the window.

Excellent theft deterrent.

Comment

Do everyone a favor and lock it up if/when it's not on your person or you're not within arms reach. I've heard countless stories where a car got broken into for what ever reason and "oh look, there's a gun too"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  Do everyone a favor and lock it up if/when it's not on your person or you're not within arms reach. I've heard countless stories where a car got broken into for what ever reason and "oh look, there's a gun too"
                  I always lock mine up and take them with me when I leave the house. My main fear is someone stealing my weapon and then using it to commit additional crimes...because I DIDNT lock it up.

I am sure there could be some sort of neglect charge or something if this were to happen.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                  X