Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you shooting your mosin nagant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you shooting your mosin nagant?

All I have is surplus ammunition that are full metal jacketed. I have called several gun ranges and they said I can't shoot full metal jackets are there place. So where are you going to shoot your surplus ammunition at?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Pleasant grove

Comment

Where at in Pleasant grove?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Originally posted by threefingerpete View Post
        pleasant grove
        lol

Comment

Gibson Outpost Shooting Range
          Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

1712 Lawson Rd Mesquite, TX 75181 (972) 222-8127

You can shoot FMJs here. Heard the son is an ass, so enter at your own risk.

Comment

List thanks to 5.0_CJ. MAP OF LOCAL RANGES. (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115000294107015844860.0004637add2a59b45f5a8&z=9) Adrenalin Proving Grounds http://www.apgtraining.com/ 2131 Hwy 380 Greenville, TX 75401 (888) 524–4108 Facilities: 25 yard pistol range, 300 meter rifle

If Gibson's wont cut it, here's a list of others.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
              Gibson Outpost Shooting Range
              Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

1712 Lawson Rd Mesquite, TX 75181 (972) 222-8127

You can shoot FMJs here. Heard the son is an ass, so enter at your own risk.
              Yep he's a dick- acted put out when I took my son out to shoot his Mosin and told him we had FMJs

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Yep he's a dick- acted put out when I took my son out to shoot his Mosin and told him we had FMJs
                From all the stories I've read about that place (him), I figured it was best to just stay away.

Comment

I'll 2nd on the son being a dick. The older man (father i assume) is nice as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                    where at in pleasant grove?
                    lmao!

Comment

I went there today and yes everyone's suspicions are confirmed. The one guy is a super dick. The other 2 are easy to deal with and you can shoot FMJ on the rifle range.

Comment

On ten acres in the bustling metropolis of Scurry Texas! LOL
                        92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          Pleasant grove
                          Pleasent Grove??? out by cedar springs?

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                            Pleasent Grove??? out by cedar springs?
                            He's talking about Pleasant Grove of the South East Dallas variety!

<----Lived there until I was 15.
                            92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                            X