LoneWolf 9mm Barrel Glock 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoneWolf 9mm Barrel Glock 27

Thinking of buying the LoneWolf 9mm barrel conversion for my new Gen 4 Glock 27 .40 cal. Anyone have experience or input on these barrels? It's only $100 at CTD online and has great reviews but would like input from the users on here.

LoneWolf, Stormlake.... Good aftermarket barrels
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I have both there 9mm and .357 sig for my 27 and I love it

Sent from a bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Fry86 View Post
        I have both there 9mm and .357 sig for my 27 and I love it

Sent from a bathroom.
        So no issues so far? Are you using the .40 mags or did you buy the 9mm mags? Some people are saying the .40 mags work and some say they don't. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Yah I'd like to know about this one as well!

Comment

someone was able to successfully shoot 9mm out of my Glock 23 with all .40 s & W parts in it at the last company shooting g2g. Bearing that in mind, i can't see why the conversion barrel and the .40 mags wouldn't work together well.

P.S. when i say successfully, i mean they were able to somehow fire off a round, jam the gun, and escape without injury or damage to the firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by baylordjr View Post
              someone was able to successfully shoot 9mm out of my Glock 23 with all .40 s & W parts in it at the last company shooting g2g. Bearing that in mind, i can't see why the conversion barrel and the .40 mags wouldn't work together well.

P.S. when i say successfully, i mean they were able to somehow fire off a round, jam the gun, and escape without injury or damage to the firearm.
              dangerous... It will shoot with .40 mags but ive read jamming issues. I think i will order it as I have about 15 various 9mm mags. I want some 32 rounders too!

Comment

I have one for my G23. I only have 100 or so rounds through it, but have never had an issue.

I will be putting it up for sale tonight or tomorrow in the classifieds. Going to put it with a bunch of other stuff (Glock 19 mag, glock 33rd mag, roughly 500 rounds of 9mm, holsters, etc..) once I figure out what all I have.

Comment

I bought the threaded Wolf (LWD) barrel for my Glock 22. Drop in and go. I bought cheap $11.99 KCI Glock mags as well, and they work without a hitch.

Great mod, makes it seem like I have two guns.

Comment

Originally posted by baylordjr View Post

It's funny you say that because the same thing happened this weekend to one of my buddies. A few of the guys had Glocks, so the one guy picked up his magazine loaded with 9mm and then picked up the first Glock he stumbled upon which was a .40S&W. It chambered it and he hit the steel target he was aiming at, but he knew something was wrong when he didn't feel any recoil. Talk about fireforming some brass...

Comment

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                      It's funny you say that because the same thing happened this weekend to one of my buddies. A few of the guys had Glocks, so the one guy picked up his magazine loaded with 9mm and then picked up the first Glock he stumbled upon which was a .40S&W. It chambered it and he hit the steel target he was aiming at, but he knew something was wrong when he didn't feel any recoil. Talk about fireforming some brass...
                      I did the same at the range a couple weeks ago, and managed to get two rounds off before realizing my fuck up. I had a Glock 19 a while back for several years, and was used to buying and shooting 9mm all the time. When it got stolen in a home burglary, I replaced it with a Glock 23. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I absent-mindedly asked for two boxes of .45 for the 1911, and two boxes of 9mm for the Glock. Oops.

Comment

Working...
                      X