Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt. Col Dave Grossman's Bullet-Proofing The Mind

I thought this was a great read.
    by Chad D. Baus Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your head." - Lt. Col. Dave Grossman The story of concealed handgun license-holder Jeanne Assam's brave actions to CNSNews.com: "She probably saved over 100 lives," the Brady Boyd, the pastor of the New Life

Just a hint at the content. I have a new author to start reading.

Four Steps to a Bullet-Proof Mind

1) Understanding the magnitude of the threat.
    2) Don't focus on the minority who were hurt.
    3) Don't be a macho man
    4) Hunt down and eliminate every bit of denial in our lives
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Dave Grossman is a fucking joke, and you shouldnt give him any fucking money or time of day. Look up his past confrontation with video game developers and players. He is almost as bad Jack Thompson the FL lawyer that got disbarred

Comment

Alternative author on the subject posted?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        Dave Grossman is a fucking joke, and you shouldnt give him any fucking money or time of day. Look up his past confrontation with video game developers and players. He is almost as bad Jack Thompson the FL lawyer that got disbarred
        I had the pleasure of attending one of his seminars personally. While I have no knowledge of what you are talking about, I very much enjoyed listening to him speak. He really knows his shit and I learned a lot which helped greatly in preparation for a combat deployment.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
          I had the pleasure of attending one of his seminars personally. While I have no knowledge of what you are talking about, I very much enjoyed listening to him speak. He really knows his shit and I learned a lot which helped greatly in preparation for a combat deployment.
          He is a media hound (or was) that uses his notoriety to make himself into an "expert" in which he claims that video games made you kill. Needless to say his expert status is usually debunked when it comes to any claims about video games.

not vg related:

Comment

Working...
          X