eotech 512

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    I just discovered yesterday that they can last longer than two months. The last time I shot the ar was over 3 months ago, I pulled it today to clean it, and my eotech was on, battery was low since it was on the medium setting. Which means it has clocked about 2000 hours on. Oh and now all my guns are clean
    Yeah 2 months on the max brightness.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      I just discovered yesterday that they can last longer than two months. The last time I shot the ar was over 3 months ago, I pulled it today to clean it, and my eotech was on, battery was low since it was on the medium setting. Which means it has clocked about 2000 hours on. Oh and now all my guns are clean
      If I turn on my Eotech with the Up arrow, it stays on for 8 hours. (Then turns itself off). If I turn it on with the down arrow, it stays on for 4 hours (Then turns off itself off).

Not sure how your eotech stays on that long. (Maybe different model)

Comment

Working...
      X