X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not saying they were great. This thread is about cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      Delton M4 Carbine Kit from Midway is $470. They are out of stock until 3/2 but backorderable. You can always find Midway discount codes online too. Current discount that would apply to this is $35 off to make it $435 + shipping. They also have a 20" rifle kit for the same price.
      http://www.midwayusa.com/product/891...tstock-pre-ban
      PSA seems like a better deal when on sale, at least specs wise. Then again, it is a little bit more expensive

Barrel length 16"
      5.56 Nato Chamber
      Chrome-lined bore and chamber
      Lead-lapped & Air guaged
      1 in 7" twist
      M4 profile barrel
      .750" gas block diameter
      M4 feedramps
      Forged upper
      T-marks
      Full auto bolt carrier
      Carpenter 158 Bolt
      Magnetic particle inspected bolt
      Single stage combat trigger
      6-position Mil-spec diameter buffer tube

vs

16" Chrome Moly Barrel, 1 in 9" Twist,
      5.56x45mm NATO chamber
      ½"-28 Threaded Muzzle with A2 Flash Hider
      A2 Front Sight Base attached with Taper Pins
      Carrer Key attached with Grade 8 Screws and Staked
      Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier, Phosphate Coated with Chrome-lined interior
      MPI Tested Bolt
      M4 6-Position Buttstock with Commercial Diameter Tube, Spring, and Buffer

Comment

Just a heads up on the DSarms deal, I waited 3 months before finally canceling the order for one of their on sale uppers. They kept telling me 2 weeks every 2 weeks when I called. They told me they don't have any forward assist assemblies.

With that being said I ordered one of their $265 flutted uppers before that one and it shoots great, I've ran the shittest ammo I could find tbru it with no problems.

Comment

This kit is $429.95 + $10 shipping, 2 weeks ago it was $410 + $10 shipping . It's everything but the lower...http://e-sarcoinc.com/ar15flattopcom...htessrecw.aspx
          Lower $53
          AR-15 kit $439.95
          + mags and ammo

I was going to order it 2 weeks ago but didn't
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

I built mine for $550 I believe. I picked up the lower and LPK in last years GB. I learned along the way that if you watch AR15.com you can pick up some used stuff that is still in excellent shape and save a bunch of money.

SAA has a decent deal on a complete upper. if you are using an optic you are set, otherwise you'll need F/R sights. $499 on sale for $449

The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
              This kit is $429.95 + $10 shipping, 2 weeks ago it was $410 + $10 shipping . It's everything but the lower...http://e-sarcoinc.com/ar15flattopcom...htessrecw.aspx
              Lower $53
              AR-15 kit $439.95
              + mags and ammo

I was going to order it 2 weeks ago but didn't
              If I remember right that kit includes used parts.

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                If I remember right that kit includes used parts.
                Yes the BCG is used govt. It says the others are new or like new. The barrels are new though.
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

i paid 417 for my rifle kit from del-ton.
                  +lower 53
                  mag 10~

480 give or take a buck or two
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Complete Polymer Lower $99.99 http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog...ducts_id=34089

Complete* Lower - ready to pin onto upper and fire!!!
                    Lightweight – weighs in at 1.6 lbs – That’s 7.2oz lighter than a standard lower
                    Lightest most durable composite polymer lower on the market today
                    Low maintenance / easy cleaning / scratch resistant
                    Accepts all standard MIL SPEC uppers and lower parts
                    Features the accu-group composite fire control system with 4.5lb trigger pull
                    Can accommodate any brand MIL SPEC LPK upgrade
                    Reversible safety to accommodate left or right hand shooters
                    Also available in multiple configurations

Comment

Surplus Ammo & Arms Complete 16" HBAR Upper Receiver - Olympic Arms 1:9 Barrel

Bolt Carrier Group $110.00
                      Charging handle $15.00
                      Magpul MOE Hand Guard $30.00
                      Minus these parts above, that puts the upper at 264.00 not including S/H.

Not bad for an upper that is in stock. Although goofygrin's post #12 with the Classic Arms AR kit is better cost wise (I think anyhow) this will still get the job done. Surplus Ammo & Arms and Classic Arms are both great companies that I have had the pleasure of giving lots of money to, you can't go wrong with either.

The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot, bumpski. Don't want the thread to get lost in the wilds of The Armory. Anyone know of deals on a buffer tube and buffer spring?

Comment

I just bought two of these. For a plinker/truck gun you can't go wrong!

419.00/ with removable handle. NO tax and FREE shipping! wo hoo! Thats 480 for a ar!

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                            I just bought two of these. For a plinker/truck gun you can't go wrong!

419.00/ with removable handle. NO tax and FREE shipping! wo hoo! Thats 480 for a ar!
                            I attempted to order when it showed "in stock". After a week of it showing up as a pending transaction with my bank, I called to find out what the hold up was. Can't remember now what it was, longer wait time or something, I just cancelled. I knew DSArms was out of the question, friend of mine has been waiting just over two months for his upper.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                              I attempted to order when it showed "in stock". After a week of it showing up as a pending transaction with my bank, I called to find out what the hold up was. Can't remember now what it was, longer wait time or something, I just cancelled. I knew DSArms was out of the question, friend of mine has been waiting just over two months for his upper.
                              Man thanks for the "heads up" on these guys. I will let you know nxt week.

Randy

Comment

Buffer tube assembly for $25.00.

Comment

Working...
                                X