Can I conceal carry in my vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    Wonder why? Regardless, it is expensive!
    Rhetorical question? If not, size. Disneyworld is ALOT bigger than Disneyland. More rides/attractions means more electricity and staff, which is the resason for the higher pricing. It is justafiable, as there is alot more park to enjoy for that extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Rhetorical question? If not, size. Disneyworld is ALOT bigger than Disneyland. More rides/attractions means more electricity and staff, which is the resason for the higher pricing. It is justafiable, as there is alot more park to enjoy for that extra money.
      Economy of scale mean anything to you?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        Economy of scale mean anything to you?
        Is that not what I stated in layman's terms?

Comment

And here I thought that my bolding of the answer in my post would help.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I meant quite the opposite. Just because it's more gigantic than the one in CA doesn't mean that it should cost more. The fact that there's relatively little on that side of the country that's similar, and relatively little to do in the area may have a lot more to do with it.

The more crap they have, the less they pay per unit of crap. That's economics of scale. That's like going to Wal Mart to pay more for goods because they have a bigger facility, more staff, etc.

Comment

Did you here about the incident there yesterday? It's all over the new here in LA today. I can't find the video on youtube, this is all I could find.

Comment

Your best bet would just stay out of California, regardless of what you were wanting to do. More fun can be had in non-retarded States and/or Countries.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  I meant quite the opposite. Just because it's more gigantic than the one in CA doesn't mean that it should cost more. The fact that there's relatively little on that side of the country that's similar, and relatively little to do in the area may have a lot more to do with it.

The more crap they have, the less they pay per unit of crap. That's economics of scale. That's like going to Wal Mart to pay more for goods because they have a bigger facility, more staff, etc.
                  We aren't talking about the t-shirts and mouse ear hats though, or any tangible goods for that matter. The rides and attractions cost money to build and run, and Disneyworld has more of them. Perhaps they are paying or paid less per attraction because of the larger scale, but they are offering more options, which can and does command a higher price. The park itself was paid for years ago, it's not like they dropped ticket prices to a "maintenance" price just because the initial investment was recouped.

All ski mountains offer the same thing, but the larger ones have higher lift ticket prices, because there is more mountain/ski runs to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Your best bet would just stay out of California, regardless of what you were wanting to do. More fun can be had in non-retarded States and/or Countries.
                    Completely ignorant statement.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Did you here about the incident there yesterday? It's all over the new here in LA today. I can't find the video on youtube, this is all I could find.
                      Totally justified. As you know, the security guards are only trying to make it through their shift and get home safely...

Comment

Doesn't have anything to do with that. It has to do with DW being a gigantic, thriving evil compound. It is far more convenient to stay within the compound for all activities. Convenience costs money. The sorry bastards there with their kids already know they are being ass fucked on hotel prices and food so why not stay within the grounds, grin and bear it. It's the same reason why there are no gas stations along the freeway in Vegas.

Comment

When I lived in East L.A I packed all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

Some bitch ass security guards ... also, that is one seriously loud bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              In Texas you'd be good but not in Cali.
                              thanks

Comment

After watching the vid the "security guard" really didn't do anything wrong. Dude got up on his own power after being sprayed and who knows if he would've been physically combative once again. Empty that shit out on his face and restrain him until he can be arrested. He lost his right to take care of his own well being once he started swinging... and we should all believe a drunk is being "killed" when he has 3 people restraining him. He won't get a cent from Didney Land.

Comment

Working...
                                X