No announcement yet.

Selling/Sailing Rifle - Buyer wants to Pay via Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If meeting in person only cash....... although ive done it before. Not with rifles but met in person and paid via pp in person cause I had $$ in the account. If you do take PP only take it as a gift

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      If he's making fake bills, why would he care what denomination they are?
      Most fakes are 100's. 20's are the 2nd most common. I prefer 20's because they spend easier, and likely are more well used, so it's easier to spot the "feels like a fake" (or I use a pen).

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
        Most fakes are 100's. 20's are the 2nd most common. I prefer 20's because they spend easier, and likely are more well used, so it's easier to spot the "feels like a fake" (or I use a pen).
        yeah pens work, but bleaching bills does too so....
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
          Sorry, you are wrong. The $20 is counterfited more, not $100s.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          yeah pens work, but bleaching bills does too so....
          And pens do not work anymore. About 10 years ago I knew a girl that had counterfit $20s that would pass the pen/market test all day long. I imagine they have only gotten better since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            You're right. I was remembering an article talking about in Europe that most 100's at one time were counterfeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              You mean a wood stock don't make em float??

On a more serious note, OP are you friends with any business owner that you trust that could run the credit card for you and give you the money?
              Unfortunately, I'm not friends with anyone that can run a credit card. I imagine this isn't a scam type deal, he probably has like a 0% interest gig he can spread a $1000 rifle out on, instead of pulling all that cash and it hurting immediately....but as mentioned, if you can't pay for it in cash...

He's already said he'll call tonight. Waco is a halfway point for my back up buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post

And pens do not work anymore. About 10 years ago I knew a girl that had counterfit $20s that would pass the pen/market test all day long. I imagine they have only gotten better since then.
                To my knowledge, this is correct. C notes attract more attention in day to day transactions.

Comment

I would wonder why he HAS to buy with a credit card. That tells me that he doesn't have the cash, which makes him that look that much more likely to try something shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    I would wonder why he HAS to buy with a credit card. That tells me that he doesn't have the cash, which makes him that look that much more likely to try something shady.
                    He might just be another broke dick with a credit card, and no cash.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      He might just be another broke dick with a credit card, and no cash.
                      Broke dicks can get into financial trouble real quick, and decide that a dispute is better than paying his debts.

I personally would wait for a cash buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Fuck that, you can get fucked bad on paypal as a seller. Ask me how I know.
                        How?
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                          How?
                          Are you fucking stupid? Read his other posts in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X