Cheap DPMS AR-15 Upper on MidwayUSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    jams? broken case extractors? I can remember many times that a forward assist has come in handy.
    Never had to use one of those. You meaning if the rim of the case is ripped off? Just curious as to who the hell uses those things. I've never met anyone at the active duty range nor at the recreational range that has ever had a use for it.

Only time the AD guys here do is when they're learning to use it and how to fix a "malfunction" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      Never had to use one of those. You meaning if the rim of the case is ripped off? Just curious as to who the hell uses those things. I've never met anyone at the active duty range nor at the recreational range that has ever had a use for it.

Only time the AD guys here do is when they're learning to use it and how to fix a "malfunction" lol.
      You have to shoot a fucking shitload of ammo before you encounter one. But when you do you have a paperweight without the tool.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
      X