If you could build any SBR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Oh no man don't do it. I had one and didn't care for it too much. It was really heavy and not very convenient at all.
    Maybe a sterling then?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Maybe a sterling then?
      I've been wanting to do a ppsh-41 honestly. But I wouldn't recommend an uzi, they are just heavy huge beasts. Maybe a mini or micro uzi though.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Maybe a sterling then?
        But a Mac 10/11

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
          But a Mac 10/11
          he has a mac 10 already.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've been wanting to do a ppsh-41 honestly. But I wouldn't recommend an uzi, they are just heavy huge beasts. Maybe a mini or micro uzi though.
            MGS has parts kits. Make it happen, cap'n!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              MGS has parts kits. Make it happen, cap'n!
              The problem is the heat shield is part of the receiver, and they cut it with a torch twice... not really sure how you fix that without a bunch of swearing. Does anyone make receivers for them? Another issue is I think they are open bolt.. I don't know how you would convert them. My guess is this is the reason you never see them.

Comment

he has a mac 10 already.
                Didnt know, my bad

Comment

The problem is the heat shield is part of the receiver, and they cut it with a torch twice... not really sure how you fix that without a bunch of swearing. Does anyone make receivers for them? Another issue is I think they are open bolt.. I don't know how you would convert them. My guess is this is the reason you never see them.
                  And that differs from your typical builds and repairs... how?

Comment

And that differs from your typical builds and repairs... how?
                    This is true. I don't need any more hard builds. I want easy shit now.

Comment

This is true. I don't need any more hard builds. I want easy shit now.
                      I hear you. I just thought I'd try to get a laugh out of you, bro.

Comment

I hear you. I just thought I'd try to get a laugh out of you, bro.
                        If I can find aftermarket receivers, I'll build one.

Comment

Doesnt mgs make a semi auto ppsh?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            Doesnt mgs make a semi auto ppsh?
                            they sell auto parts kits last time I checked. I bet that 7.62x25 surplus comes out of that long barrel like a rifle round.

Comment

Welcome to Military Gun Supply! The website is now Open! Pick a category below to start shopping! -PPS 43- -PPSH 41- -Magazines- -Gas Masks- -Bren- -Kits-

Hmm, looks like they do sell them.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Weird, I was there a few weeks ago and Steve never mentioned any of those to me, and I was specifically talking about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X