Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
    No, Im keeping it.

Just looked at subguns, they are going for lik 7k now. Still a bargain compared to a M16 which go for like 14k
    I would gladly pay you 7k! Haha.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You know back in 1984 they were 800 new

Na I can never sell it. It was passed down to me by my father, so its priceless to me.

Comment

Na I can never sell it. It was passed down to me by my father, so its priceless to me.
        Yeah well unfortunately it isn't '84 any longer. I will purchase one soon.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I understand. Well at least let me shoot it one day!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I understand. Well at least let me shoot it one day!
            Next time theres a private land shoot I may go.

Like I said, This gun is a Form 5 gun and will stay that way. Form 5 is just a transfer without paying the tax again.

Comment

Next time theres a private land shoot I may go.

Like I said, This gun is a Form 5 gun and will stay that way. Form 5 is just a transfer without paying the tax again.
              The private land shoots are usually private invites also. I think we can figure something out.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                The private land shoots are usually private invites also. I think we can figure something out.
                I prefer fall or winter days, allows barrel to cool off easier. I dont take it out in the summer at all.

Comment

I prefer fall or winter days, allows barrel to cool off easier. I dont take it out in the summer at all.
                  Well, how about a summer pool shoot day, you can just submerge it in water to cool it off.

Comment

Well, how about a summer pool shoot day, you can just submerge it in water to cool it off.

No way! The factory wood folding stocks are expensive.

Unless I put the gun in a ATI stock, that wood isnt getting wet.

If you decide to buy one, make sure you buy it out of state (no sales tax), get it transferred here to a class III dealer then form 4. Sales tax would run you over 500 alone. Use that money to pay the batf. You'll wait like 4 months to take possesion anyway

Ruger factory 30 rounders are like 40 dollars a pop, so expect to buy a few

Comment

I know, it would not be my first rodeo

Comment

I'm really digging the Uzis in the first post. Id really like to build one from one of those parts kits you can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                          I'm really digging the Uzis in the first post. Id really like to build one from one of those parts kits you can buy.
                          I am really leaning towards the Uzi, but I have never had any luck with closed bolt guns originally designed to fire from an open bolt.
                          Last edited by Moose242; 02-15-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Imagine it with a buttstock
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              I am really leaning towards to Uzi, but I have never had any luck with closed bolt guns originally designed to fire from an open bolt.
                              Oh no man don't do it. I had one and didn't care for it too much. It was really heavy and not very convenient at all.

Comment

The one at the river:

What on earth are you guys yelling at the end? Its like "Uh uh err errr"

Comment

Working...
                                X