Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could build any SBR...

...what would it be?

If I can get this damn launcher sold I might get started on a new SBR. I am waiting for the paperwork on the UMP build and kind of want to get another little project started and am looking for ideas. I really am open to anything aside from an AR variant.

Oh, also this thread is now an SBR photo dumping ground.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

I would love to build something like an ACR or any one of the bullpups.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
      I would love to build something like an ACR or any one of the bullpups.
      You cant really get much shorter on most bullpups. Here is a 16 inch AUG A3-

Comment

an hk g36 and a p90

LOVE the look on both guns.

Comment

i don't know a lot about assault rifles like most guys on here, i'd be happy with a tiny 9mm ar. full auto or 3rnd burst added would be cool too

something like this except minus the railings at the front

and also some smaller/shorter iron sights if possible

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            You cant really get much shorter on most bullpups. Here is a 16 inch AUG A3-
            The AUG like one they typically have at the gun shows looks aweful with the long barrel. The p90 looks pretty silly as well.

What about the fn2000? what is the length on that barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
              The AUG like one they typically have at the gun shows looks aweful with the long barrel. The p90 looks pretty silly as well.

What about the fn2000? what is the length on that barrel?
              AUGs typically come in 2 varieties. A rifle length with a 20 inch barrel-

And a carbine version with a 16 inch barrel-

Any shorter and you would have the muzzle blast right in your ear/face. This is the problem with rifle caliber SBR bullpups.

The FS2000 has a 17 inch barrel-

Because of the bullpup design you can only take off an inch or two. Here is the factory short barrel (15 inches I think)-

To me, that isnt really worth a $200 fee and another couple hundred to have a gunsmith chop the barrel.

Comment

That sig is a sexy bitch.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Any?

But what I'm building next...
                  300BLK 9"

Comment

Actually, I'd love a little shorty Remington 1100.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I finished my SBR AR last year......i'm thinking for the next one I'm going to build some sort of .45ACP SBR......or buy a KRISS. I've shot one a few separate times, and they are pretty gnarly. Even moreso suppressed.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Other than my m4 get up, im putting together a 607 copy. An xm177 could be cool also.

Last edited by David; 02-15-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

The Sig definitely takes it so far.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            The Sig definitely takes it so far.
                            The 556 or the 550?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              The 556 or the 550?

Comment

Working...
                              X