Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who locally is an Auto Ordinance distributor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    They really are a huge pain from the factory to shoot. But there are companies that can make them easier to shoot.
    I will def check one out before the purchase. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Why not an M1 carbine?
      I have an AR 15, so tactical is not on my shopping list. It is a piece of history as well. But , It does not look near as '"gangsta" as the Tommy Gun.

From the sounds of it, the gangsters of the 20'-30's must of preloaded all their mags prior to the fights. LOL

Hmm, I believe I stand corrected on that M1 statement. Wonder if if you can get the dual pistol grip on them?
      Last edited by SSMAN; 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
        I have an AR 15, so tactical is not on my shopping list. It is a piece of history as well. But , It does not look near as '"gangsta" as the Tommy Gun.

From the sounds of it, the gangsters of the 20'-30's must of preloaded all their mags prior to the fights. LOL

Hmm, I believe I stand corrected on that M1 statement. Wonder if if you can get the dual pistol grip on them?
        The difference is open bolt vs closed. The old automatic Tommys were open bolt guns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

SSMAN, where are you located? If you're in the DFW area, then I'll let you fire my transferable NFA/Title II 1928 TSMG to get you hooked on some Tommy Gun goodness.

And THIS WEBSITE is the one-stop reference for anything related to Tommy guns.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
            SSMAN, where are you located? If you're in the DFW area, then I'll let you fire my transferable NFA/Title II 1928 TSMG to get you hooked on some Tommy Gun goodness.

And THIS WEBSITE is the one-stop reference for anything related to Tommy guns.
            I am in Burleson just South of Ft worth by about 7 miles. Would love to at least check it out in person. I would be more than happy to make the drive.

Comment

Working...
            X