Anyone going to the range tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the range tomorrow?

I haven't used a firearm for over 20 years, so I'm looking to get proficient again...

Going to take out the revolver that HeloSailor graciously sold to me for home protection and see how she feels.

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    I haven't used a firearm for over 20 years, so I'm looking to get proficient again...

Going to take out the revolver that HeloSailor graciously sold to me for home protection and see how she feels.
    A public range on a Saturday, no thanks.

Go somewhere that will let you shoot rentals. I am a fan of Shoot Smart if you are near I-35 and Golden Triangle.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hmm... you a felon?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

<---- Not a felon....

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Hmm... you a felon?
        LMAO.... Not even close unless you count speeding tickets and possible low moral fiber....

The last time I fired a weapon was at RTC San Diego. (Boot Camp)

Comment

I'm going to a range, but I believe I'm hell-n-gone away from you. My dad bought his first handgun (ever), so I'm going to run him the in's and out's.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Going today, no weekends for me

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
              Going today, no weekends for me
              have fun, I am going to work

I need to get out and test some changes to a few pistols I have. Maybe next week.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I hear the Garland range is a swell place to go....

Comment

<---- Not a felon....

LMAO.... Not even close unless you count speeding tickets and possible low moral fiber....

The last time I fired a weapon was at RTC San Diego. (Boot Camp)
                  You're old, because didn't Bill Clinton close RTC San Diego when he was POTUS?

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                    I hear the Garland range is a swell place to go....
                    Great place to go, bad place to live behind. But then again, what mental giant signs up to build a subdivision downrange of an out door shooting facility?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      You're old, because didn't Bill Clinton close RTC San Diego when he was POTUS?
                      Yes I'm old...
                      As my wife points out all the time....

Comment

Yes I'm old...
                        As my wife points out all the time....
                        Don't feel bad, because it's better than the alternative of not getting there.

I'm old, not quite as old as Wild Bill, but old nonetheless.

Comment

I went to the range today, and I am also planning to go tomorrow (Sunday) for 1000-yd practice, but will just have to see how cold it is

Comment

I was working today or I would have gone. If you're not busy next Saturday, I'm game.

*Disclaimer: Transfer of said firearm was conducted in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations

Thanks C.J.
                            Last edited by helosailor; 02-11-2012, 11:29 PM.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Hmm... you a felon?
                              He might have moved to the UK for 20 years... Or turned Liberal and saw the light once again.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X