No laughing at the Tomb of the Uknown Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...I read somewhere several years ago that they could not do so.
    Yep lots of good info on that site. I guess there are lots of BMF rumors about those guys. Like the hurricane rumor someone posted earlier.....

It was erroneously reported that during Hurricane Isabel, the Sentinels were ordered to abandon their posts for shelter and that they refused. No such order was ever given. All proper precautions were taken to ensure the safety of the Sentinels while accomplishing their mission. Risk assessments are constantly conducted by the Chain of Command during changing conditions to ensure that soldier welfare is maintained during mission accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Well, I'm out.
      Your not old enough to drink

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Yep lots of good info on that site. I guess there are lots of BMF rumors about those guys. Like the hurricane rumor someone posted earlier.....

It was erroneously reported that during Hurricane Isabel, the Sentinels were ordered to abandon their posts for shelter and that they refused. No such order was ever given. All proper precautions were taken to ensure the safety of the Sentinels while accomplishing their mission. Risk assessments are constantly conducted by the Chain of Command during changing conditions to ensure that soldier welfare is maintained during mission accomplishment.
        Thats kind of contradicting, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
        X