922r Repeal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 922r Repeal!

Well, Ron Paul just proposed this bill that would strike the sporting purposes requirement for importing firearms, as well as 922r.

If passed, this would mean we could import "assault weapons" directly from Europe (and other countries) like we could before 1989.

Won't pass, but it still makes me happy to know that there is someone at least trying.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

I'm buying Ron Paul a beer tonight.

Comment

Another reason to like Ron Paul. Too bad it won't pass, but at least someone up there is trying to restore the Constitution.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I guess we can dream. Is there anything the NRA is doing to back this? Or anything that can be done even? Not sure with processes like this

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          I guess we can dream. Is there anything the NRA is doing to back this? Or anything that can be done even? Not sure with processes like this
          Nra probably gives two shits.

Comment

7/21/2011--Introduced.

Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011 - Repeals the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act and the Federal Firearms License Reform Act of 1993. Restores and revives any provisions amended or repealed by such Acts as if such Acts had not been enacted. Repeals provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and the federal criminal code distinguishing firearms used or suitable for sporting, recreational, or cultural purposes from firearms used generally.
            Repeals the Child Safety Lock Act of 2005 and other provisions of the federal criminal code relating to gun storage and gun safety devices.

I like this! but I agree it probably will not get out of committee or get through the
            Senate.
            Wayne in FW

Comment

Working...
            X