I think I have a "mini-me" problem developing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have a "mini-me" problem developing

First it was getting a Glock 23 after I bought my Glock 22. Then after I purchased my EAA Tangfolio Witness full-size, I just had to get the compact.

I traded my S&W 6946 straight for it. I also got a very nice case, plastic re-usable ammo box and 50 rounds of ammunition.

Plus, this thing looks barely used. Compared to my fullsize, this has no barrel/slide wear. I'm almost not wanting to shoot it. Now I just need an XD compact and I will have the trifecta.

I have been in your shoes with XDs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I love witnesses. I particularly love my compact witness. I'm converting it to 45 super at the moment.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I love witnesses. I particularly love my compact witness. I'm converting it to 45 super at the moment.
        You ever shot your Witness and compared it directly to a CZ75? Just trying to see any differences in the two

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          You ever shot your Witness and compared it directly to a CZ75? Just trying to see any differences in the two
          They are pretty much the same thing. Internally they are different.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            They are pretty much the same thing. Internally they are different.
            Guess its a hijack in progress here, but how so? Any advantages to either? Always thought it was a cool design and held a couple at gun shows but never fired either. Price difference isnt too extreme either, but the EAA is cheaper (less expensive).

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Guess its a hijack in progress here, but how so? Any advantages to either? Always thought it was a cool design and held a couple at gun shows but never fired either. Price difference isnt too extreme either, but the EAA is cheaper (less expensive).
              I would get the EAA as there is more aftermarket available, and you can switch out uppers. The Witness is based on the CZ75, but it's gone beyond it as far as R&D.

Comment

Yeah, I love my Witness' too. These guns just shoot so nice. The full size frame keeps the muzzle flip down. I did my CHL qualification with this, over a Glock 22/23, S&W 6946 or an XD.

I lock the "cock and lock" feature of these weapons too. I love the half cock feature too.

Comment

Working...
                X