Traded for M&P 15-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded for M&P 15-22

This thing is too cool. Traded a couple old shot guns that meant nothing to me for this gun. It has a cheap walmart centerpoint scope and a nice bipod. Went plinkin at the range with some friends during lunch. All I have to say is the 15-22 scores way more cool points that a 10-22. Gotta do alot of running around tonight but will try to get pics of it tomorrow.

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
    All I have to say is the 15-22 scores way more cool points that a 10-22.
    No.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      No.
      I like this one way more than my ruger.

Comment

I like this one way more than my ruger.
        Why?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Im more comfortable with it, I like the adjustable m4 stock, its faster than my 10-22. Even couple guys that shot it said it was faster. Best of all I have about the same amount tied up in it as I do my 10-22. Its also just as accurate as all the 10-22's that went with us today. We only put about 150 rounds through it today. Im sure after a few more trips I'll like it even more or totally hate it.

What do yall not like about it.

Comment

It's not a bad rifle, but it feels cheap and I hate the handguard. My 10/22 is more comfortable and has a sturdier, more solid feel to it.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Im more comfortable with it, I like the adjustable m4 stock, its faster than my 10-22. Even couple guys that shot it said it was faster. Best of all I have about the same amount tied up in it as I do my 10-22. Its also just as accurate as all the 10-22's that went with us today. We only put about 150 rounds through it today. Im sure after a few more trips I'll like it even more or totally hate it.

What do yall not like about it.
              You are high. What do you mean by "it's faster"?

Comment

I know everybody seems to like 10/22s but I hated mine. It was just a factory stainless/synthetic but it had a shit trigger and was not accurate at all so I got rid of it. I may get another one used some day that somebody has already sank all the money into but I couldn't see spending all that money on a stock, barrel, and trigger for a $200 rifle to make that one shoot better.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  It's not a bad rifle, but it feels cheap and I hate the handguard.
                  Yep, one of the reason I got rid of mine and bought the Colt.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                    I know everybody seems to like 10/22s but I hated mine. It was just a factory stainless/synthetic but it had a shit trigger and was not accurate at all so I got rid of it. I may get another one used some day that somebody has already sank all the money into but I couldn't see spending all that money on a stock, barrel, and trigger for a $200 rifle to make that one shoot better.
                    If you want a sub MOA semi auto .22, you're going to have to pay for it. You don't have many options, so given that you can buy a $200 rifle, and then build a tack driver $200 at a time, it's a popular option. The aftermarket is what makes the 10/22 great, because truthfully, they're nothing amazing out of the box.

However if you want a tacti-blaster .22, then buy any of these ultra sweet AR style .22s, and pray you can find magazines in 5 years.

Comment

An AR15 .22 platform is too heavy, bulky, and unnecessarily large. The 10/22 is a sleek, small, lightweight rifle which has everything it needs, and nothing it doesn't. I can understand the appeal being familiar with it, but a 10/22 has a billon more ways to go with it, and one of the biggest aftermarkets any gun has. You can get a 10/22 in at 2lbs, 2 pounds. That's fucking insanity. The way I look at it is if I'm going to carry an AR15, it might as well be a 5.56mm. I want my guns to serve a role/purpose. My 10/22 is really lightweight, small, and convenient.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        You are high. What do you mean by "it's faster"?
                        Probably just be being excited bout a new toy but it feels like its faster. Might be how I shoot it compared to my ruger.

As for the magazines, I got quite a few 25 round mags with the gun and a decent case. I had about 350 tied up in the 2 shotguns so either way Im ahead on the deal.

Comment

Probably just be being excited bout a new toy but it feels like its faster. Might be how I shoot it compared to my ruger.

As for the magazines, I got quite a few 25 round mags with the gun and a decent case. I had about 350 tied up in the 2 shotguns so either way Im ahead on the deal.
                          What do you mean "faster"?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            What do you mean "faster"?
                            I think he means the general term as it's quicker to get on target/point of aim is more natural.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I think he means the general term as it's quicker to get on target/point of aim is more natural.
                              Yeah? I'm having trouble believing that this dude can type and breathe at the same time. It's tough to deduce what he's talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X