Silencer Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
    I believe the thread is M13.5x1LH. Same barrel that comes with the Sig P239 Tactical 9mm.

I may check out this event to learn more. What 9mm pistol/s do you have with a suppressor? Where are you located?

Marcus
    XD9 and a Gemtech Tundra. Located in Haslet / Keller

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      XD9 and a Gemtech Tundra. Located in Haslet / Keller

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the info. Just went to the Gemtech site. I think the hardest part will be convincing the boss (wife) to let me spend $1000 and get one.

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        What about the AAC suppressors? Or is that the one you're talking about?
        The AAC Cyclone is the suppressor in direct competition with the one I chose. They are both cans, but I feel the SAS has tons of advantages.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          The AAC Cyclone is the suppressor in direct competition with the one I chose. They are both cans, but I feel the SAS has tons of advantages.
          I see I've been looking at the AAC 300BLk with the suppressor just haven't made a final decision yet.

Comment

I see I've been looking at the AAC 300BLk with the suppressor just haven't made a final decision yet.
            I definitely would not purchase a .300 blk only suppressor.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would be interested in attending only if they will demo a 7.62x51mm suppressor rated for sustained fire

Comment

I definitely would not purchase a .300 blk only suppressor.
                On their website it says it'll work on 300BLK, 7.62, 6.8SPC, 6.5, and 5.56. Just didn't know if there was anything better?

Comment

On their website it says it'll work on 300BLK, 7.62, 6.8SPC, 6.5, and 5.56. Just didn't know if there was anything better?
                  is it a .30 cal can, or a .300 can?

Comment

is it a .30 cal can, or a .300 can?
                    .30 Cal.

Comment

.30 Cal.
                      yeah then you're good. They make some shortened .300 cans which are useless honestly.

Comment

Working...
                      X