Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencer Shoot

Saw this today, thinking about going.

Have you been searching for a comprehensive guide on the legality of silencers and tips? If you answered yes, keep reading to learn more!

Blocked here at work
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Come support the silencer industry and invite friends to learn about silencers including: uses, benefits, and how to purchase silencers. This live fire event will surely be the year’s most exciting gun show. Conveniently located in the heart of Dallas, Texas at Elm Fork Shooting range, one of the nicest shooting facilities in the country. Vendor tents are on the firing line for easy access to test the most current products on the market. Bring your guns and enjoy silenced fun!

For vendor/exhibitor information:
      Please contact Kenny at Silencerco/SWR | 801.417.5384 | kenny@silencerco.com

All raffle proceeds and ticket sale profits go to the American Silencer Association.
      WHEN
      Saturday, April 28 2012
      WHERE
      10751 Luna Road | Dallas, TX 75220
      Want to break clays with your shotgun, shoot reactionary steel with your handgun, sight in a new scope, or get training? There is no better destination than Elm Fork Shooting Sports.

WHAT
      Testing products from many vendors, including silencer manufacturers
      and firearms manufacturers
      Raffles for a chance to win awesome products
      Vendor booths selling state-of-the-art firearms and accessories
      Ammo vendors on site to make sure your guns are fed all day long
      Food and drinks available all day to ensure you have the energy to shoot

All live fire must be suppressed. No unsuppressed shooting allowed.
      BRING YOUR GUNS AND SILENCERS,
      SHOW THEM OFF TO THE WORLD!

Comment

This would have been great if I didn't just buy a bunch of cans. Oh well, I'll do it.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If only I had a threaded barrel...
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Are they saying you can bring your own guns and shoot their cans with them?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Yes!!! Pretty freakin sweet! Looks like they have several firearms manufacturers there that will supply weapons for testing as well...

edit: nevermind, I read too much into it....damnit man
              Last edited by Gtracer; 02-02-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Well I'd bring my G3, but none of them would have a thread adapter for 15x1 HK. I had to have a specially cut TOMB muzzle brake for my can.

Comment

I think its bring your gun and your silencer and you can shoot

as well as

"Testing products from many vendors, including silencer manufacturers
                  and firearms manufacturers"

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar63 View Post
                    Saw this today, thinking about going.

http://www.silencersarelegal.com/legalshoot/index.html
                    Thanks for posting!

Comment

Put me down if I am not working. I need to find a new can for .300.

I would rather not hearing them referenced as silent era though. They are suppressors, the word silencer to me is movie and media sensationalizing if that is even a real word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I wish they would let paying silencerco customers in with the damn cover fee.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

I would rather not hearing them referenced as silent era though. They are suppressors, the word silencer to me is movie and media sensationalizing if that is even a real word.

On Maxim's original patent application he put "silencer".

It also says "silencer" on my form 4s.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

You need the SAS Arbiter .300 titanium. Baller to the extreme for cheap. I should have mine in 10 years when the ATF gets my paperwork done.

Comment

You need the SAS Arbiter .300 titanium. Baller to the extreme for cheap. I should have mine in 10 years when the ATF gets my paperwork done.
                              Have you held one yet?

I want one that could see double duty for my .308 and the .300blk so it needs to be capable of sustaining quick cadence strings of fire.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X