Supressed AR15?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    10 seconds to cover 500 yards? You're saying a hog is running the quarter mile in 10 seconds? Strap a seat on that mother and stage it!
    I got 30-40 yards from the center of the river bed to the fence line Im not allowed to cross. Never said anything about 500 yards. Now I am shooting anywhere from 50 yards to 600 yards down the river, but they never run down the river unless they are following you back to the truck after dark. That has happened a couple times and is not much fun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
      Theres a few spots out here north of abilene where we can hunt the brazos river.
      I get that.... But correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't think any public land in texas can be hunted with a rifle...

Archery and Shotgun in most.
      Muzzle Loader in Some.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
        I get that.... But correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't think any public land in texas can be hunted with a rifle...

Muzzle Loader in Some.
        Some of the places out west and south allow rifles, most are shotgun/bow/ muzzleloader though.
        "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
        East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
        https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post

Muzzle Loader in Some.
          We can use rifle there.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
            I got 30-40 yards from the center of the river bed to the fence line Im not allowed to cross. Never said anything about 500 yards. Now I am shooting anywhere from 50 yards to 600 yards down the river, but they never run down the river unless they are following you back to the truck after dark. That has happened a couple times and is not much fun at all.
            I was referring to my 1000 yard field comment, and placing it in the center.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X