• Show
Clear All

• Supressed AR15?

How quiet can you actually get them?

Pretty, pretty, pretty quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Pretty, pretty, pretty quiet.
      Quiet enough I can put about 6 pigs to sleep before they are alerted? Tired of only getting 1 or 2 with the remi 700.

Comment

Go for some sub loads on 300BLK and its insanely quiet...

Comment

Thats perdy friggin quiet, but I dont think it will be quiet enough for pig hunting. Them big ole piggies are extremely skiddish. Takes alot of corn/coolaid mix to bring em out before dark.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
              Thats perdy friggin quiet, but I dont think it will be quiet enough for pig hunting. Them big ole piggies are extremely skiddish. Takes alot of corn/coolaid mix to bring em out before dark.
              Thats probably as quiet as you're gonna get it and still keep it effective at dropping the bigger piggies without just rolling right through them.

Comment

My m4-2k sounds like an air chuck removal. Dont forget, while silencers do aid in the shooters hearing its more for the concealment from the intended target or targets.

Comment

Well if that's not quiet enough, shoot them with your laser beam.

Comment

I need to get some subsonic 5.56 and see just how quiet it gets vs regular ammo with my Gemtech G5.

An answer to the OP, it is quiet enough to shoot indoors without hearing protection.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The trick is you kill them before they have a chance to run.

Place your feeder in a 1000 yard field. Once the group is feeding - go to town. Who gives a shit if they heard you, they have 30 seconds of lead before they hit the tree line.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        The trick is you kill them before they have a chance to run.

Place your feeder in a 1000 yard field. Once the group is feeding - go to town. Who gives a shit if they heard you, they have 30 seconds of lead before they hit the tree line.
                        Im hunting public land on the brazos river. Its more like 10 seconds, but with a hush hush power and a 60 round mag maybe I can make sleepy time for alot more pigs.

Comment

Im hunting public land on the brazos river. Its more like 10 seconds, but with a hush hush power and a 60 round mag maybe I can make sleepy time for alot more pigs.
                          10 seconds to cover 500 yards? You're saying a hog is running the quarter mile in 10 seconds? Strap a seat on that mother and stage it!
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Uh wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                              Uh wut?
                              Theres a few spots out here north of abilene where we can hunt the brazos river.

Comment

Working...
                              X