Anyone have a M&P .22LR pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a M&P .22LR pistol?

Steve let me take a look at one up at MGS and it looked pretty damn good, and it has the Walther style barrel bushing for suppressors. Seemed to be a nice full frame .22LR. Anyone have one?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

don't have the M&P, but do have the Sig 1911-22 and it also has the threaded barrel to make it suppressor friendly...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      don't have the M&P, but do have the Sig 1911-22 and it also has the threaded barrel to make it suppressor friendly...
      How do you like the Sig, any problems?

Comment

How do you like the Sig, any problems?
        Only had a chance to shoot it 1 time since I got it. Put about 100 rounds of blazer bulk ammo through it. Except for the 1 dud round (solid strike visible on the rim but no discharge) it ate it up. Everything from slow to rapid fire, not a problem. Had to change the front sight (comes with 3 different heights) to get it shooting to POA, but other than that, it is a great little pistol. It's made by GSG, and unlike the umarex 1911-22 this one has parts interchangability with a regular 1911...

Definately worth the money.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Let’s face it – the shooting sports are expensive.? The equipment costs are substantial, but the cost of ammunition is a killer.? I generally shoot about 150 rounds a week on average &#…

review on one. I like the 12 round mag, I like the looks, I like the size. I don't like only 1 mag coming with the gun, and no hammer.

Another review.

The M&P22 has a barrel nut as part of the barrel assembly and this allows the opportunity to purchase an inexpensive adapter to make this pistol suppressor ready.
          YESSS....

But, it's made my Walther... *shiver* However, all reports are that it isn't Wather P22 quality.
          Last edited by CJ; 02-06-2012, 10:58 AM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Only had a chance to shoot it 1 time since I got it. Put about 100 rounds of blazer bulk ammo through it. Except for the 1 dud round (solid strike visible on the rim but no discharge) it ate it up. Everything from slow to rapid fire, not a problem. Had to change the front sight (comes with 3 different heights) to get it shooting to POA, but other than that, it is a great little pistol. It's made by GSG, and unlike the umarex 1911-22 this one has parts interchangability with a regular 1911...

Definately worth the money.
            We'll i bought one at the gun show... and I'm not sure if it was the shitty "whitebox" ammo I was using, I had a lot of problems. It would almost always fail to load a round after shooting one, but only in the first 5 rounds of the mag. It shot really nice the few times it actually made it through a mag without a problem. Overall, I was pretty disappointed. I did a lot of research before I chose this gun, and everything/everyone said it was a great gun with almost 0 problems. Maybe this one was just a one off...

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              http://thrumylens.org/featured/revie...-mp-22-pistol/

review on one. I like the 12 round mag, I like the looks, I like the size. I don't like only 1 mag coming with the gun, and no hammer.

Another review.

YESSS....

But, it's made my Walther... *shiver* However, all reports are that it isn't Wather P22 quality.
              The 1911-22 also comes with this.

Comment

10/22 pistol /thread

I had to.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  The 1911-22 also comes with this.
                  Maybe it needs a good cleaning and some different ammo? Shame to hear that though, hopefully it will straighten out for you.

Comment

I bought a 10/22 at the gun show too! It was a smooth shooting bee-otch.

I plan to take it apart and clean/lube everything. I thought it was just the mag, but all three I had did the same thing. I purchased the gun because all the reviews said it just chewed right through cheap/bulk ammo. That is the whole reason I bought the .22, cheap plentiful ammo.

Comment

I bought a 10/22 at the gun show too! It was a smooth shooting bee-otch.

I plan to take it apart and clean/lube everything. I thought it was just the mag, but all three I had did the same thing. I purchased the gun because all the reviews said it just chewed right through cheap/bulk ammo. That is the whole reason I bought the .22, cheap plentiful ammo.
                      Well if you decide to part with it, I'm interested. Of course i'd want broken worthless piece of junk pricing, lol

Comment

Haha, we'll see. I need to read up on it. I've never owned/torn down a 1911. Should be....interesting.

Comment

Haha, we'll see. I need to read up on it. I've never owned/torn down a 1911. Should be....interesting.
                          oh wait, nm, I thought you bought an M&P

Comment

Wait... did you buy the sig/gsg 1911-22, or the chiappa?

Comment

The Sig 1911-22.

Comment

Working...
                              X