Laser Genetics ND3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Genetics ND3?

Has anybody here used one? I'm thinking about putting one on my pig gun. Also goin to supress it for this next falls pig killing. Im tired of only getting 1 out of a 10-25 pig herd.

Don't bother. They will barely light up anything when it is cold outside. I don't know if it is the temps affecting the battery or the electronics.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Thats what their Subzero model is for.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Do yourself a favor. And get a LsaerLyt! It cost me $220 but that damn k-5 green light can been seen a mile away. Day and 2 miles night

I'll make thread soon.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
          Thats what their Subzero model is for.
          Like I said; it doesn't work worth a damn in the cold. I got an M4 and hot rodded the thing with a 1000 lumen 13 volt bulb and some IMR Li-ion batteries and mounted it above my scope. It does what the Laser Genetics could only promise to do.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Do yourself a favor. And get a LsaerLyt! It cost me $220 but that damn k-5 green light can been seen a mile away. Day and 2 miles night

I'll make thread soon.

Is that what you are talking about? How does that do at target ilumination?

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
              http://www.laserlyte.com/products/k-15

Is that what you are talking about? How does that do at target ilumination?
              OMFG. Yes words don't do it justice. Very powerful very bright. Im old and half blind but have no trouble seeing it.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

ND3 sucks, get a KillerLight XL250, paid $185 shipped. They are a ton brighter and actually work in temps lower than 40 degress
                "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

All of these suck, get a PVS-14.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    All of these suck, get a PVS-14.
                    Got one. It will not fit all of my rifles because it needs too much room on the rail. My hot rod surefire M4 works great when I am hunting with others who don't have night vision.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      Got one. It will not fit all of my rifles because it needs too much room on the rail. My hot rod surefire M4 works great when I am hunting with others who don't have night vision.
                      you can head mount your PVS14 and use it on any gun. Just put an IR illuminator on your rifle. If you need to spot for people without night vision, use a laser pointer. You wear the NVG, laser point the hit point on the target, and they shoot the red dot.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                        ND3 sucks, get a KillerLight XL250, paid $185 shipped. They are a ton brighter and actually work in temps lower than 40 degress
                        you do realize that the other 2 products mentioned are green laser vs killerlight being a green LED

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          you do realize that the other 2 products mentioned are green laser vs killerlight being a green LED
                          Yeah, and????

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                            Yeah, and????
                            and you apparently dont know the difference

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              and you apparently dont know the difference
                              I'm aware of the difference between a laser and a LED. I was simply giving a cost effective alternative for a pig killing light.

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

Working...
                              X