2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    Thuper! I could meet you around your work area or do lunch, something like that.
    Sound good, I'm free tomorrow and can do lunch anytime after 12.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Sound good, I'm free tomorrow and can do lunch anytime after 12.
      Lunch is 12-1, smashburgesas?
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        Lunch is 12-1, smashburgesas?
        I'm good for anywhere over there. Your call mang.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Dropped my M.O. in the mail today, should get it tomorrow. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I'm good for anywhere over there. Your call mang.
            pm'd
            Ded

Comment

• We've hit our pricing for the lowers, and we're 66% of the way on the parts kits. Keep the payments coming guys! Oh, and please don't send them certified - it's a po box .
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by hoch View Post
                I am a coworker of motoman. i wanna get in on this order. can you put me down for 1 lower and 1 lpk? I can have payment in the mail this weekend.
                CJ - motoman will pm you.
                no sweat man, we need you!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sweet...I'm marked paid.

I can order a few more LPK's if you are in dire need of them. I have to pay the gubment cheese for a few toys.

Comment

• Too Late?

I was referred to u from a friend. Was wondering if its too late for me and my brother to get an order in for a lower and a parts kit for each of us? let me know. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by poolshark View Post
                      I was referred to u from a friend. Was wondering if its too late for me and my brother to get an order in for a lower and a parts kit for each of us? let me know. thanks
                      just give me how many lowers and parts kits you want and send payment out immediately.

Comment

• Just dropped my payment in the mail. Sorry its so late, I've been sick.

Comment

• All updated to today.

Comment

• Best part now, my CHL should be in before we pick them up so I'll only have to pay $10 this year!!!
                            92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Addition payment sent

I sent out another payment for 1 more receiver and parts kit.

Will someone with access change my quantity too 2 receivers and 2 parts kits, and mark me down as paying half.

Sending PM too

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                                I sent out another payment for 1 more receiver and parts kit.

Will someone with access change my quantity too 2 receivers and 2 parts kits, and mark me down as paying half.

Sending PM too

Thanks
                                I will update it once I receive your additional payment. There is no way to mark half on this spreadsheet.

Comment

Working...
                                X