2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David View Post
    Federally one can buy a rifle or shotgun out of ones state such as long as they're capable of buying the same thing in their own state. Store policy may be different.
    As I am goofyygrin's BIL I was just wanted to make 100% sure that since I am a CHL and legally able to buy guns here in Oklahoma I can get in on this? I can come down to Texas to pick this stuff up, just wanting to get in on this and make sure there are no legal hurdles or issues to overcome before I put (or have) my name put on the list.

I believe this applies to me,

A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Did this change since the last group buy? Jeff never mentioned any form like that being filled out or filed.
      Originally posted by High-Altitude-X View Post
      As I am goofyygrin's BIL I was just wanted to make 100% sure that since I am a CHL and legally able to buy guns here in Oklahoma I can get in on this? I can come down to Texas to pick this stuff up, just wanting to get in on this and make sure there are no legal hurdles or issues to overcome before I put (or have) my name put on the list.

I believe this applies to me,

A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]
      These are receivers and not rifles or shotguns so I can not transfer it someone who is not a texas resident. I can ship it to an FFL in Oklahoma and will only charge shipping plus $5 to do this.

Comment

• I am down for 3 lowers and 3 lower parts kits.

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
          These are receivers and not rifles or shotguns so I can not transfer it someone who is not a texas resident. I can ship it to an FFL in Oklahoma and will only charge shipping plus $5 to do this.
          Can a mod get Jeff a different "title" just in case one of his kids comes up behind him while working and see that lovely phrase.

Maybe something to the effect of "DFW FFL" or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            Can a mod get Jeff a different "title" just in case one of his kids comes up behind him while working and see that lovely phrase.

Maybe something to the effect of "DFW FFL" or something.
            punk ass newbie? whats wrong with that?
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
              punk ass newbie? whats wrong with that?
              You just never know. I have a neice that is just now starting to read and unfortunately whatever she reads, comes right back out the voicebox.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                You just never know. I have a neice that is just now starting to read and unfortunately whatever she reads, comes right back out the voicebox.
                I get your point, but removing the smallest (and probably the least offensive on the page) bit of text from the page that still might appear under countless other peoples' avatars is non-effectual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  I get your point, but removing the smallest (and probably the least offensive on the page) bit of text from the page that still might appear under countless other peoples' avatars is non-effectual.
                  Annnnddd were back to talking about guns...
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Cj. When can we start sending you funds?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I didn't see any where on the spreadsheet to check for a ar-10 lower. Might be interested in getting 2 of those and 2 or 3 ar-15 lowers. Looking into the ar-10 lower they are selling to see if it will work with parts I want. No matter what I will be getting a couple ar-15 lowers. When will you be collecting money for this group buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Cj. When can we start sending you funds?
                          This friday/sat I will have the PO Box info ready to start taking payments.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                            I didn't see any where on the spreadsheet to check for a ar-10 lower. Might be interested in getting 2 of those and 2 or 3 ar-15 lowers. Looking into the ar-10 lower they are selling to see if it will work with parts I want. No matter what I will be getting a couple ar-15 lowers. When will you be collecting money for this group buy?
                            They didn't make the GB.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• I'm over from THF.com. I'm in for 7 Lowers, 7 parts kits, and 2 BCG's. Thanks for an awesome deal. I wont be picking mine up but shipping to an ffl here in Midland. I am a CHL holder.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                This friday/sat I will have the PO Box info ready to start taking payments.
                                Ur a good man. I'll send few extra bucks considering I tried to fuck up the GB
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X