2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
    My BIL wants in, but he's in Oklahoma (is a CHL there). I'm assuming he can't get in on this? He'd come down to pick it up.
    He can get in on it, but would not be able to come down and buy from Jeff. It would need to be transferred to a FFL in OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      He can get in on it, but would not be able to come down and buy from Jeff. It would need to be transferred to a FFL in OK.
      Federally one can buy a rifle or shotgun out of ones state such as long as they're capable of buying the same thing in their own state. Store policy may be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
        Federally one can buy a rifle or shotgun out of ones state such as long as they're capable of buying the same thing in their own state. Store policy may be different.
        I stand corrected....
        My buddy came in from Cali and they would not let him buy one here with his Cali ID.
        BUT here is the ATF FAQ:
        Answers to some common questions about the buying, selling, shipping, renting or loaning of firearms to an unlicensed person.

Comment

• what's wrong with the spreadsheet???
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
            what's wrong with the spreadsheet???
            I blame it on Canada.

Comment

• guys i might have fucked everything up. i explained to CJ

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                guys i might have fucked everything up. i confessed to CJ
                I blame it on soap now.

Comment

• Despite soap's attempt to ruin the group buy, it is we are still moving right along.

The spreadsheet has been restored to 9:17pm, if you made any changes since then, please make them again. And no soap that doesn't include you
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Despite soap's attempt to ruin the group buy, it is we are still moving right along.

The spreadsheet has been restored to 9:17pm, if you made any changes since then, please make them again. And no soap that doesn't include you
                    absolutely. im not going near that thing again,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Still looks fucked up to me.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• looks like someone deleted the spreadsheet? Can it be password protected?
                        03 cobra

Comment

• Lol - Just see a couple of cells with random txt in them.
                          Jon

Comment

• lol, how do y'all screw up a spreadsheet?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• 2 lowers down, 98 more to go.

Comment

• i move that soap is banned from this sub forum between the hours of 8 PM and 8 AM

Comment

Working...
                                X