What should I do with my spare lower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do with my spare lower?

I have a complete 223/5.56 DPMS lower that needs an upper. Help me make a decision. It will be for shooting mainly between 50 - 200 yards; no long range stuff.
    16 inch 5.56 AR for the wife (pink)
    0%
    Another 5.56 AR for me (not pink)
    0%
    9mm
    0%
    50 Beowulf
    0%
    Other (Please make a suggestion)
    0%
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

I like my 9mm ar, im currently putting together a third just for .22

Comment

Sell it and buy a cool gun.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

6mm SPC that's what I'd do if I built any AR on the 5.56 lower.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Does your wife want a rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Does your wife want a rifle?
            Yes, she has been interested in one since she shot mine.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Yes, she has been interested in one since she shot mine.
              Does she particularly want an AR, or does she just want to shoot and be a part of something that you enjoy?

Because for the $700 you'd spend to build a decent AR, you could buy any of a large variety of other decent guns. Take her to a decent gun shop and see if she coos over anything in particular. If an AR it is, and mama wants on, then make it happen!

Comment

Does she particularly want an AR, or does she just want to shoot and be a part of something that you enjoy?

Because for the $700 you'd spend to build a decent AR, you could buy any of a large variety of other decent guns. Take her to a decent gun shop and see if she coos over anything in particular. If an AR it is, and mama wants on, then make it happen!
                She specifically wants an AR, she already has a few handguns and a Ruger 10/22.

Of course I specifically want a Beowulf.....

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  She specifically wants an AR, she already has a few handguns and a Ruger 10/22.

Of course I specifically want a Beowulf.....
                  I'd get help her build the rifle she wants. She'll remember it when it comes time for you to get that beowulf.

Comment

I'd get help her build the rifle she wants. She'll remember it when it comes time for you to get that beowulf.
                    Good point; I will give that some thought.

Comment

OP, not trying to jack ur thread. but speaking of lowers are we having another lower GB?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        OP, not trying to jack ur thread. but speaking of lowers are we having another lower GB?
                        Sure, but this time we're co-sponsored by the ATF.

Comment

What exactly does this mean! I can buy as many as I want. And not have the feds knock on my door?
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I went the pink wife gun vote. If she's interested, don't make her wait on it. Hell, get parts for her that are better than yours and put them in your gun...put your parts in her gun...etc
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

keep it to person to person meetings.... No email, no phone, no paper trail....

Not that we are doing anything illegal....just for the fun of it
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X