Go to Starbucks on Feb 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to Starbucks on Feb 14

I don't ever go there, but I guess my wife could use a gift card.

CHICAGO, Jan. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A nationwide boycott of Starbucks stores and its products will be launched on Valentine's Day 2012. Its goal is to eliminate the risk of guns in public places and ultimately to bring sane gun laws to the U.S.

This boycott is being called by the National Gun Victim's Action Council (NGAC), a network of 14 million gun victims, the faith community including the: Episcopal Peace Fellowship, United Church of Christ, Fellowship of Reconciliation (46 peace fellowships and 43 affiliate fellowships), secular groups working to reduce gun violence and many of the organizations that support passing sane gun laws.

What terrible logic. Good for Starbucks, and good for America!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I might have to buy my first latte.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I got a gift card to Starbuck's for Christmas. I hate their coffee. I guess I can go use it on the 14th though. Maybe I'll throw the shitty coffee into the face of one of these idiots if they give me a reason.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

"Starbucks allowing guns to be carried in thousands of their stores significantly increases everyone's risk of being a victim of gun violence," says Elliot Fineman, CEO of the NGAC. "Open and conceal and carry are among the reasons there are 12,000 gun homicides each year in the U.S. If we had England's gun laws we would expect 375 gun homicides each year—97% less than we have. England's gun laws are based on protecting public safety, ours on maximizing sales for the gun industry."

Liberal morons like this are sickening.

This limp-wrist boycott makes me glad to be a regular customer of Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            "Starbucks allowing guns to be carried in thousands of their stores significantly increases everyone's risk of being a victim of gun violence," says Elliot Fineman, CEO of the NGAC. "Open and conceal and carry are among the reasons there are 12,000 gun homicides each year in the U.S. If we had England's gun laws we would expect 375 gun homicides each year—97% less than we have. England's gun laws are based on protecting public safety, ours on maximizing sales for the gun industry."

Liberal morons like this are sickening.

This limp-wrist boycott makes me glad to be a regular customer of Starbucks.
            I like the fear-mongering:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

LOL at the idiocy.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What are England's non gun related (or total) homicides per 1mil people vs the USA?
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Starbucks GTG??? HK shirts, XD shirts, etc are a requirement; over your concealed handgun of course!
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I wonder of the however many gun victims there was how many of the perps actually were legal to carry. LOL What morons.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Starbucks GTG??? HK shirts, XD shirts, etc are a requirement; over your concealed handgun of course!
                      I'll gladly put on my Infidel t-shirt in support of this...I might even carry 3 guns just to piss of the antis!

Maybe even carry my AR over my shoulder (in a not threatening manner of course).
                      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                      Originally posted by Trick Pony
                      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        I might have to buy my first latte.
                        go for a triple grande hazlenut mocha....it's gooooooood!

Comment

I don't go to Starbucks, but I will be there on the 14th!
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            What are England's non gun related (or total) homicides per 1mil people vs the USA?
                            Their violent crime rate is substantially higher.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Their violent crime rate is substantially higher.
                              Exactly like every other country where the government keeps the good citizens from protecting themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X