Best round for 1,500 yard shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have shot this out to 1780 yards
    "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living."

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Not saying it's going to be as accurate as a true custom built BR, but has anyone seen the new Savage 110BA in .338LM? With an MSRP of $2,394, it may be a good place to start...

Explore Savage's range of rifles, shotguns, and handguns, designed for any hunting or shooting need. Innovative features ensure there's a Savage for everyone.

That's what I was pointing you at in post #38.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Take a gander at the Savage 110 fcp

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          Take a gander at the Savage 110 fcp
          Thanks for the heads up on Savage. I am still looking up the difference between the BA and the FCP, but I like the FCP better and it is only $1,200 (budsgunshop.com).

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            Look up Goose375 on Sniper's Hide, he has made a couple posts about it on there (even looking for advice before he bought the land). You might find more info there. However, I don't think his prices are set yet. I think he said he is trying to have it open by this spring and will probably announce the prices of membership / range fees then.
            damn that place sounds awesome. probably up there in price though damn....

Comment

Working...
            X