No announcement yet.

Springfield XD Slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about picking up the new compact XDm .45... I think I may wait for this!

Comment

Nice, I want one. My P740 kicks pretty good so that one being a .45

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        I like it but I bet it kicks like a Mutha!
        Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
        No doubt. I'm sure in due time, Springfield will come out with a +1 magazine/grip extension that would tame some of the recoil. I'm sure I'll bite the bullet and pick one up myself. It will be my first .45, that's reason enough for me.

Did yall even read the article?

"You expect an unpleasant recoil and muzzle flip, but there is none to be found. We both had to shoot it again just to be more aware of the actual ergonomics of the gun, instead of just bracing for unpleasant recoil. Don’t get me wrong, .45 ACP in a small gun is still a handful, but there is a difference between very manageable the barely manageable I had expected. The XDS is very manageable."

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Did yall even read the article? ."
          I admit, no I haven't had a chance to read the article yet, going to wait till I got home from work. My bad, I was merely speculating.

Comment

Leatham throws out a march release date

Comment

I swear the next time a nutnfancy video gets posted I'm going to lose my mind.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I didn't read the article. I assume they will also offer this in 9mm and .40?

Marcus
                '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                  I didn't read the article. I assume they will also offer this in 9mm and .40?

Marcus
                  Already available in a 3.8" barrel, so my guess would be probably not.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Don't care for him? I'm OK with him but does get annoying sometimes- prefer hickok45 reviews and style

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      I hate the what are you carrying bit that he does since all it really is a product placement ad

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                        Don't care for him? I'm OK with him but does get annoying sometimes- prefer hickok45 reviews and style
                        Annoying as hell, talks too damn much about unrelated shit.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X