PA Blemished Red Dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA Blemished Red Dots

primary arms is selling 2 different blemished red dots, both are 40 bucks off normal price, no function issues only cosmetic

Great deal, I just bought a micro dot and it's been great. I've never seen this red dot from them before, looks like a newer model.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd take the knob off and remove the last row of the grip surface so it doesn't rub up against the main body. Can't beat it for that price since that's all that's wrong with it. Also, if the scratch is too noticeable, a little flat black model paint and no one would be the wiser.

Comment

Thanks very much for the link. Just placed my order for the red dot only. Hopefully these are really good sights...just couldn't pass up the price.

Comment

I bought one of their micros as well for Christmas for my 10/22. We will see how it holds up. Might pick one up for the AK
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
          X