• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot

Any idea's if this is worth the price.

It says it is a pride fowler rr100.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Never knew about this site. What sort of stuff do they typically sell?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Never knew about this site. What sort of stuff do they typically sell?
      Woot.com sells one thing a day. It could be anything from a tv to a bowl.
      Sellout.woot.com sells 4 things a day same thing could be anything. Normally very good prices.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        Woot.com sells one thing a day. It could be anything from a tv to a bowl.
        Sellout.woot.com sells 4 things a day same thing could be anything. Normally very good prices.
        I know all about woot, but not the moofi portion of it.

Comment

looks like a prank or something on the backwards upside down stuff. woot is based in carrollton.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
            Any idea's if this is worth the price.

It says it is a pride fowler rr100.
            For that price you're better off getting a Primary Arms Micro Dot.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              looks like a prank or something on the backwards upside down stuff. woot is based in carrollton.
              Just right up the road from me at the plano/carrollton/the colony border. I've e-mailed them to ask if I can just pick my shit up from there in order to get it faster and avoid the $5 shipping fee, but they do not allow that.

Comment

Just right up the road from me at the plano/carrollton/the colony border. I've e-mailed them to ask if I can just pick my shit up from there in order to get it faster and avoid the $5 shipping fee, but they do not allow that.
                Yeah they won't let you pick up.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  For that price you're better off getting a Primary Arms Micro Dot.
                  I second this. I like my Primary Arms Micro Dot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                    I second this. I like my Primary Arms Micro Dot.
                    same, nice and small reticle.

Comment

woot and all its subsidiary sites can go to hell. i hate them almost as much as fleabay.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Why is that momostallion?

Comment

Why is that momostallion?
                          frankly i think they sell interesting stuff yet it's still mostly refurbed garbage that no one would buy in a brick and mortar store.

really hate that they are in town and they ship smaller stuff via fedex home something or other that goes through fedex then they hand it off to usps who actually brings it to you. that adds about 2-3 days on to the delivery time but the worst part was the 3-4 day processing time (for their t-shirts atleast).

last few attempts to buy something resulted in:
                          12 day delivery
                          product broken after 30 days
                          defective product, ship back, wait for new product.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            frankly i think they sell interesting stuff yet it's still mostly refurbed garbage that no one would buy in a brick and mortar store.

really hate that they are in town and they ship smaller stuff via fedex home something or other that goes through fedex then they hand it off to usps who actually brings it to you. that adds about 2-3 days on to the delivery time but the worst part was the 3-4 day processing time (for their t-shirts atleast).

12 day delivery
                            I'd have to agree. I use to be a big woot customer, but as of late they've only been selling boring refurbished junk.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post

12 day delivery
                              I pretty much only purchase the t-shirts, but I don't mind waiting a few days for them. I've got others I can wear.

Comment

Working...
                              X