Gun Belt Recomendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Belt Recomendation

I am going to take my CHL class in the next few weeks. I have already decided my carry gun will be a Kahr CW9, and I have decided on a Crossbreed INW mini tuck holster. However, I need help with a good gun belt.

I stopped wearing belts with traditional buckles and holes because it seemed like every belt was either too loose or too tight. I started wearing a 5.11 belt like this

http://www.lapolicegear.com/511-tact...-belt-1-5.html

so it would fit me exactly how tight I wanted. Works OK, but it does not stay tight and after a few hours of moving around I have to tighten it again. Not a big deal now but with a gun I'm sure it would be.

Any recommendations for a good gun belt? I found this one also made by 5.11 but I have no idea if it really stays secure:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ta1opbe.html

I don't have a preference for Nylon over Leather, but I just assume most belts with the buckle style I like will be Nylon. I am also not picky on brand, just quality. Made in USA preferred but not it's not a deal breaker if made elsewhere.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

I have a cobra gun belt from the following place. I have the 1.75 but he also makes a 1.5

Comment

I normally wear the second one for work. It stays put.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

A good gun belt is nothing like a normal belt. I've got one from southern holsters and after 3 years its broke in.

Get the crossbreed belt and give it a shot. I'm sure they will have the same 2 week try it thing maybe.

The good thing about a custom belt is if you measure correctly it will be a perfect fit.

Comment

Another vote for a Crossbreed belt.

I daily carry a Khar CW9 in their supertuck with their belt.

As far as a "trainer" belt, I wore a 5.11 for 5 years. The key to it staying tight is having the velcro for the folded over material to stay put. Get one that has the kydex liner for rigidity.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have a Blackhawk gun belt. It looks dressy enough for work. Not bad for $29.99

http://www.galls.com/goid/style-LP47...F988CB1F528A05

I use it with my Kahr PM9 and Crossbreed supertuck.
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

LANTIRN, I wear a "instructor" version and never have to adjust it. Triple stitched for rigidness and it also secures with velcro. Does that one have the velcro? I never have to adjust it.

Edit...excuse me, 5 stitch....here it is...

Tactical gear supply store featuring tactical equipment, tactical belts, rifle slings and outdoor gear made in USA. Tactical online supply and accessories store.

Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X