No announcement yet.

Maglula Magazine loader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Some girly fingers up in here. Guess my rock climbing background helps because I have no probs loading XD clips. My wife can only get 6-7 in before it hurts her too much so I might pick one of those up for her.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
      Lol. Some girly fingers up in here. Guess my rock climbing background helps because I have no probs loading XD clips. My wife can only get 6-7 in before it hurts her too much so I might pick one of those up for her.
      Hey, you leave my girly fingers out of it. btw, did you ever get an AK?

Comment

I've only got two mags for my XD. I typically go through 200 rounds or so at the range. By the time I get to those last couple of re-loads, its all I can do to get the last couple of rounds loaded in the mag
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          I've only got two mags for my XD. I typically go through 200 rounds or so at the range. By the time I get to those last couple of re-loads, its all I can do to get the last couple of rounds loaded in the mag
          Got an E-mail from DSArms stating the handgun loader is on back order. Would be nice if they would update their website.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
            Got an E-mail from DSArms stating the handgun loader is on back order. Would be nice if they would update their website.
            I ordered from here, says in stock but shall see if it ships anytime soon

Comment

While I have a bunch of magazines, i usually only take 2 or 3 to the range. Keeping the 20rnds of ammo in the boxes works great. Emtpy the magazines, reload for a minute or two and i'm back at the bench.

As for the strips, i will use them for boxing up loose bulk ammo after the magazines are full. Helps keep things organized when i have a surplus of ammunition.

Comment

Academy has these in stock normally...

Comment

got mine in the mail today, my thumbs thank you

takes a minute or so to get the groove going but can load a 19 round magazine in no time

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                    got mine in the mail today, my thumbs thank you

takes a minute or so to get the groove going but can load a 19 round magazine in no time
                    Damn that was quick. I'm still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                    X