Maglula Magazine loader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maglula Magazine loader

Most all of my 5.56 ammo comes on stripper clips. Not having an easier way to load the mags, I would remove each round from the clip and load into a mag. The StripLula would make that process a thing of the past. I especially like that it works on PMags, etc.

With my new XD, about all my fingertips would let me load was about 13 or 14 rounds in a 17 round mag.

Very cool. I still load my AR mags and pistol mags the old school way.

I also feel you on the XD mags. I could barely get the 12th round in on my brand new (albeit free) XD 40 mags. My thumbs hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      I put in an order for the handgun and rifle strip loader. If I can remember, I'll bring them out to a range GTG and show off my new "tacticool" mag loaders.

I also feel you on the XD mags. I could barely get the 12th round in on my brand new (albeit free) XD 40 mags. My thumbs hurt!
      Speaking of, was the free mag give-a-way only suppose to be two and a mag holder? I opened up the box to find three mags and the holder.

Comment

where did you order from? trying to find a place w/ free shipping

Comment

I have one and get all my lake city 5.56 on the strips in bulk. Makes loading a breeze. Only problem is now ive got hundreds of the strips, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
            where did you order from? trying to find a place w/ free shipping
            I ordered mine from DSArms, unfortunately they don't offer free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              I have one and get all my lake city 5.56 on the strips in bulk. Makes loading a breeze. Only problem is now ive got hundreds of the strips, lol.
              The last speed loader I seen was the rocker switch type of mag loaders and to me it didn't seem any easier or quicker than removing each round from the stripper clip and inserting into the magazine like I was already doing. I was browsing another forum and followed a post where someone had posted about a mag loader that helped his wife, that's when I seen the StripLula and the UpLula for pistols.

Question, would it matter if the stripper clip is plastic or metal? I have ammo that has both.

Also, I'm guessing you have the metal clips. What would someone do with the metal/plastic clips other than just throw them away?

Comment

Can anyone explain to me what is so speacial about the bench loader that it cost $500?

Comment

You should get one, I have mine for the AK since its the only centerfire rifle I shoot the most and its fast and easy to load them, Its the one from the first video on the right most side (the one that doesn't get demoed) its the first generation but it works like a fucking charm. Best $20 I've spent on any gun accessory (apart from the Boresnake)
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                    Can anyone explain to me what is so speacial about the bench loader that it cost $500?
                    Holy chit!
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

This forum is costing me too much money

Comment

Other than speed, I don't see the need for a loader on the AR mags. PMAGs are a non-physically hurting event.

Now, the XD mags, I use the UPLULA, 'cause, as said, that does wear on the digits!
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Other than speed, I don't see the need for a loader on the AR mags. PMAGs are a non-physically hurting event.

Now, the XD mags, I use the UPLULA, 'cause, as said, that does wear on the digits!
                          It makes sense when you're doing a whole lot of shooting, especially with an auto. Ever loaded 30 magazines in one sitting? It sucks..ass.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's a necessary luxury if you do enough shooting, that's for damned sure.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              It makes sense when you're doing a whole lot of shooting, especially with an auto. Ever loaded 30 magazines in one sitting? It sucks..ass.
                              I'm not that fortunate. And I can see your point doing THAT many in one sitting.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X